ICE CREAM // BRAD

CREDITS TO rainbowstar405 SHE WROTE IT

"Brad..."You whine calling your boyfriends name as he walks into the bedroom.

"Yes love?""I'm so bored and have a sweet tooth."

"Would you like me to get some ice cream?"

"Yes please can you get chocolate please?"

"Sure love I'll be back in a few minutes." With that Brad walks downstairs and out the car as you grab a book and settle down to read. After about 5 chapters you hear Brad come into the house, and soon start walking up the stairs and into your room.

"I got it babe."

"I'll go get us some bowls and spoons." You go to stand up but Brad steps in you way.

"I have a different way I want to eat it today." Looking at Brad with a confused face he gently sits you on the bed before revealing a big brown shopping bag.

" Brad? What's in the bag?"

"You see babe don't worry." He then begins removing your shirt and shorts before pushing you onto the bed, Brad grabs the bag and straddles you. Grabbing your hands Brad pulls them above your head handcuffing them to the head board, your eyes widen as Brad grins down at you then reaches into the bag. He pulls out ice cream, caramel, strawberry syrup, sprinkles and whip cream. Taking a spoon Brad places 3 scoops of ice cream down your chest, you shiver at the coldness and Brad just grins at you. Leaning down he licks at the ice cream, goose bumps raise as his lips come in contact with your cold skin. Placing a light kiss to your stomach Brad grabs the strawberry syrup and then unhooks your bra thank goodness you had a strapless bra on.

"Brad wh- what are you doing?"

"Just enjoy it baby." You do as he asks and lay there as he begins drizzling the syrup on your throat then your breasts. Leaning up he licks the syrup from your throat lightly sucking causing a light moan to pass your lips, Brad then moves down to your breasts taking the right one first in his mouth. Teasing, nipping, licking and biting, your head rolls as he does the same to your left leaving you dizzy. You couldn't believe what he was doing with his mouth to your body, Brad leans up and pulls something else from the bag as well it was a jar of caramel and another spoon. Dipping the spoon into the jar Brad spreads the caramel on your stomach leaving you feeling sticky and cold. Brad began sliding his tongue over your stomach even dipping it into your belly button, the caramel was cold causing you to shiver and Brad grin against your skin. Moving to your legs Brad gently parts them before grabbing the bag and bringing it with him, pulling out the whip cream and sprinkles you can only imagine what will happen next. Making silly designs on your legs with the cream then adding sprinkles Brad licks up your legs causing you to squirm as he got closer to your inner thighs.

"Br- Brad can you please take these cuffs off they starting to hurt m-my wrists."

"Oh of course love I didn't know." Reaching up he unlocks your hands pressing a soft kiss to your wrist before going back between your legs, finishing cleaning up the whip cream Brad gives you a wicked grin. Taking the can he places it in your entrance before pressing the nozzle filling you with the cream. You gasp as you feel the wet cream between your legs and Brad leans down using his tongue to clean you out.

Moans fell from your throat and you bit your lip as Brad 's tongue twirls with your center. Biting your clit you scream out Brad 's name and before you realize it you explode screaming again. Kissing your mouth Brad picks you up carrying you to the bathroom and turning on the hot water. Climbing in together Brad slips on a raspberry condom and pushes you against the shower wall. Ramming into as the water poured over both of you, you wrap your legs around Brad's waist and cling as he pumps his hips.

"Faster Brad faster."

"You b-bet baby." Brad starts panting as he pumps his hips into you faster and a moan passes your lips as well as Brad 's. You feel yourself begin climbing the steep mountain and you feel Brad begin to get sloppy. With a finally thrust your both pushed over the edge and you shatter as your orgasms ripple threw you. Screaming each others name you collapse onto Brad 's wet shoulder you place a kiss to it as you both begin washing each other. Leaving small kisses on each other Brad turns the water off picking you up and setting you on the floor drying you both off. Brad carries you into the bedroom handing you a shirt and some boxers after your both dressed you lay on the bed. Flipping over you Brad looks down at you grinning.

"Well did that satisfy you love?"

"Oh yes but it's sad that I didn't get any ice cream."

"I have a whole other thing downstairs."