Daddy // TRIS

×"I like it when you talk dirty to me" ×

Y/N POV

You came home from a long day at your work. Your boss was being a asshole and you weren't fine at all, because you didn't feel well. But you were finally home ☺
You missed your hot boyfriend Tristan, so you decided to text him.

You: Hey daddy I miss u can u come home please 🙁💘
Daddy 😏💕💎: Hey babygirl I miss u too but I can't come home, we're working on our 3rd album ❤😯
You: But I need u so bad daddy 😓💘
Daddy 😏💕💎: Ahhw princess, I have a idea babygirl
You: so, what's your idea daddy?
Daddy 😏💕💎: Just imagine me, fucking your tight little wet pussy, you scratch ur nails all over my back while moaning my name again and again for more. Then I will fuck you so hard, you won't be able to walk for a week.
You: Stop it daddy.
Daddy 😏💕💎: You like that babygirl? 😏❤
You: yes I like it when you talk dirty to me
Daddy 😏💕💎: I have to go now babygirl, when I'm coming home, you're mine. Be prepared babygirl ❤💦
You: Okay daddy 💕

Tristan POV

Fuck, Y/N makes me so hard, the way she text me, the way she calls me daddy. It drives me crazy...

"Okay guys, we're done for today" Brad says.

"Can I go home now?" I ask.

"Of course, see ya soon Tris" Brad says.

"See ya Tris" James and Connor say.

"Bye!" I say and start walking back home. It didn't took a long time before I was home. "Y/N I'm back" i scream but there's no answer so I started walking upstairs to the bedroom I share with Y/N. While I was walking to our bedroom, I hear weird noises inside our bedroom. I opened the door and I saw Y/N moaning my name.

"Fuck Tris. Ahh" Y/N moans.

"Hey babygirl, you couldn' wait until I was back home?" I ask. Y/N starts to blush and nodds.

"You've been a bad, bad girl"

"Are you sure daddy?"

Fuck, she drives me crazy.

"What happened down there daddy?" Y/N says while she stroke her hand over my croth.

Y/N POV

I stroke my hand over his croth, making Tris moan.

"I love you Y/N, I need you so bad"

"I love you too Tris"

He cupped my face and kissed me. I feel his tongue inside my mouth. While he kissed my he slowly rubbed me trough my panties, making me moan.

"Fuck babygirl, who made you this wet?" Tris asked me.

"Y-you Tris" I answered.

Once I leaved Tris only in his boxers it was my turn to tease him. I flipped us over, so I was on top. I stroke his big dick trough his boxers.

"Ahh, stop teasing" Tris moaned.

I hooked my fingers around the waistband of his boxer and pulled them down.

"Oh my gosh Tris, you're so big"

"Okay enough, I need you so fucking bad and I can't wait so I'll take you. Now" Tris says.

He grapped a package from the nightstand and rolled it out over his big dick.

"Ready babygirl?" He asked me. I nodded.

He spread my legs and teased me with his top.

"Stop teasing Tris, just fuck me"

"Alright then" Tris says and pushed himself in me, moving in a slow pace.

"Fuck Y/N you're so tight" Tris moaned while he burried his head in my neck. I placed my hands on his perfect ass.

"Harder daddy" I whispered in his ear.

Tris POV

I grabbed her right leg and put it over my shoulder so I can thrust even more into her.

"Ahh f-fuck daddy, just like that" she says while she's squeezing my ass.

"S-stop squeezing my ass" I giggle.

I feel how Y/N puts her hands on my back, scratching her nails all over it.

"I'm s-so c-lose Tris"

"Me too babygirl"

I try to thrust as hard as I can to make her cum so hard.

"I-I'm gon- AHHH FUCKK TRIS"

"FUUCKK Y/N"

"That was fucking amazing"

"And so are you babygirl" I answered.

"So, when you're missing me and you need me, you start masturbating while thinking of me? Since when?" I asked.

"Uhhm, I think about a week ago. Do you mind?" She answered.

"No, but I want to be the one who can make you feel good, not your fingers" I say.

"Don't worry about that Tris" She giggles.

"I love you Y/N"

"I love you too Tris"

"Sweet dreams babygirl" I say.

"Thanks daddy, I'm going to dream about you"

"I'm going to dream about you too beautiful" I say while I put the blankets over us. I pull Y/N closer to me and give her a kiss on her head. I could hear her giggle. Goddammit, I love this girl.

yaaayy, new chapter!! 🎉🎉
Hope you guys liked it, don't forget to vote and comment ❤❤✖