CHAPTER 11: I WANT YOU

I wanted her to be with me..

To took care of her and cherish her..

I want to have her only to me. I sound selfish but i should have been more selfish.

I should have monopolize her...

...

The next day i noticed she's not coming out of her room and i become really worried. I wanted to check on her but i might look suspicious.

Gikwang went down and saw me walking back and forth.

He yawned and scratch his head, "Doojoonie.."

I looked up and saw him. He looks so tired, "you're seem tired gikwang-ah.."

"My fathers business is in some kind of trouble so i stayed awake all night.."

"That must be tough.."

"Sigh i really don't have a choice. Have you eaten? Let's eat together.." he said and grabbed me on my neck with his arm.

"S-sure.." I said while glancing upstairs.

Is she still asleep?

We finished eating breakfast and she hasn't come down. I become more worried and wanted to go to her.

"By the way i haven't seen gayoon, where is she? Ahjumma!!!" He yelled.

"Nae young master?"

"Where is gayoon have she eaten?"

"She hasn't come down from her room, do you want me to get her?"

He raised his hand and stand up, "there's no need i'll get her.." he said and walk towards the stairs. I also stand up and walked towards the stairs and gikwang looked at me.

"I need to get something in my room." I lied.

He slightly nodded and walked towards the room. He knock softly and called out her name, "gayoon-ah, are you there?"

But theirs no response, he opened the door and slowly went in. He looked around and saw gayoon on the floor.

"Gayoon-ah!!!" He shouted and rushed towards her.

I was worried and followed him. He lifted her and lay her the in her bed gently. She was sweating a lot and her breathing is heavy. Gikwang touched her forehead and was suprised, "She has a fever, doojoonie can you call ahjumma and tell her to call our family doctor.."

I was helpless and don't know what to do but follow his order. I walked towards the door and secretly glanced at them. He was holding her hand and caressing her head. It pains me to see them close like that. But this jealousy is not important right now. I went to ahjumma and informed her what happen so she hurriedly call the doctor. She gave me a basin and a towel.

"Wipe her body it will keep the temperature down." She instructed while making a call. I nodded and walked towards the stairs. I arrived at gayoon's room and knock softly. Gikwang looked at me. I offered the basin and he lift his hand and place it beside the table. "Thank you doojoonie.." he calmly said.

He took the dry towel and wiped her sweat in her face. Then he took another towel and wet it with water and gently wiped her face, her hands and arms. He wet it again and twist the towel for excess water and place it on her forehead. He was focused on her that he doesn't know that im still there. He just stayed there and held her hand. Ahjumma knocked on the door nnd slowlh enters.

"Young master, the doctor will be here in awhile.."

You can a sign of relief in gikwangs face and looked at gayoon, "ahjumma can you change her clothes, it's already soaking from her sweat." He instructed.