CHAPTER 1: PLEASE COMEBACK

Can I turn back time?

Can I change our destiny?

Can I have her back?

Will we be together again?

I'm Yoon Doojoon and today I lost the person I love the most. If only I didn't let go of her hand. If only I was there

When she's in pain....

When she felt lonely...

If only I noticed her heart that is crying. Everyday I'm asking God to give me another chance to return to the time that she's still mine.

Please God, please let me return to her side...

PLEASE COMEBACK...

I still remember the first time we met. It's still so fresh in my mind. It was spring 3 years ago when my hoobae Lee Gikwang invited me to his University festival. I refused his invitation that time because I'm facing some problems but he insisted and he wanted me to meet someone. I have no choice but to come.

It was lively, crowded and noisy. A typical festival you can say. You can see the stalls everywhere you look. People chatting, laughing, screaming and having fun. Somehow I felt suffocated and uncomfortable. Then I saw Gikwang waving at me with his carefree smile. Seeing him like that makes me feel relieved. He runs towards me.

"Sunbae! Doojoon-ah! Hahaha! Yeogi yeogi!!" he shouted.

I shooked my head and thought, He haven't changed at all. We greeted each other by clasping our hand and bumping our shoulder. "Yah! You're still the same calling me sunbae! Stop teasing me..."

He chuckled and tap my shoulder, "Arasseo,doojoonie."

The two of us used to be on the same band that my friends founded. When Gikwang saw our performance he immediately volunteered to join our band. Since he has a good voice he was accepted immediately. At first, I find him irritating because he kept on calling me sunbae even though we're only one year apart. But since he's a good guy we got along pretty well. Our band used to perform in clubs and street. Since we don't enough money we can't rent a stage to perform. But despite of that we are having fun, we have the freedom, we have our own music. Those are the fun days but in the end we disbanded because of music can't provide us stable life. We all have own life and needs to attend to. Passion and freedom are not enough to make a living.

"So who is this person you wanted me to meet?" I asked.

"Relaxed, you'll meet her later. I invited you today to have fun and have a breather." He said while looking around.

"Her?" I repeated but he dodged the question by grabbing my neck and pulled me close.

"Geez! Let's go and have fun!" he said and pulled me towards the stalls.

I'm curious to what he meant but I didn't get a chance to ask since he pulled me to different stalls. It was fun but I can't seem to enjoy myself. Gikwang noticed it and he worriedly asked, "gwaenchanha?"

I forcibly smiled and looked away. Then his phone rang and he answered. As I listen to the conversation there seem to be a problem.

"Mianhe doojonie, I need to go for a while. There's a problem in our club and they need me." He explained.

"Go on, I'll just looked around.."

"Are you sure? Will you be okay?" he said worriedly.

I kicked his side and chuckled, "Are you my eomma? Ka! Don't worry and just text me when it's over. "