Chapter 6

*** So before I start I want to say to all the awesome people who like this story (that's you) go read the Sinarta Theif by Anne98 and another VD fanfic Running Into the Past by Anastasia29!!! love you guys!!!!***

Chapter 6

After exploring the whole house while avoiding the sunlight, I came back down to find Stefan and Damon sitting in the living room. I came down and sat down next to Stefan.

"So," I started.

Stefan looked up from his book, “Yes,"

"Can I leave?"

"No," Damon answered immediately.

"Well, I wasn't asking you, now was I?" I snapped. I was seriously growing impatient with him.

"Damon, stop," Stefan intervened, “Look, um, whatever your name is, you can't really leave now. You might have not caused trouble yet, but you not giving us answers is a little suspicious."

I sighed, “I guess I see your point," I stood up and decided to wander around.

I didn't really know where I was going until I was in, what I guessed, was Stefan's room. I was just about to leave when I saw a piece of paper on his desk that looked old. Was it a picture? I walked over and saw it was a picture of Katherine from 1864. I looked sadly at the picture. I may not like Katherine all that much but she was still my sister.

"That's Katherine," Stefan said from behind me. I jumped because I hadn't heard Stefan come.

"Um, ok," I put the picture down and tried to make a getaway, but Stefan stepped in front of me.

"Are you ok?" He asked a worried expression on his face, which is something I will probably be seeing a lot, especially from my theatrical performance earlier.

"Yeah," I said, my voice climbing higher in pitch the more I talked.

Stefan raised an eyebrow, indicating he didn't believe me.

"Do you...know Katherine?" He inquired,

"Know her?" I attempted to hid the lie, but I was caught off guard, “That’s absurd! How could I possibly know her?" My voice was growing so I high I bet only dogs could hear it.

"I knew she was up to no good, “Damon said from the doorway.

Well I was trapped and though I may be stronger than both Damon and Stefan, they were still much bigger than me, plus there were two of them, plus I still had vervain in my system.

"Ok," I said, raising my hands in defense, “It’s very complicated. Yes, I know Katherine. No, I'm not going to cause trouble."

"Yeah, right," Damon said rolling his eyes.

I sighed I guess I should tell them about me, "Ok, I know it's going to be hard to believe, but I'm Katherine's twin."

The Salvatore boys just started at me for what seemed like forever.

"Um, what?" Stefan asked.

"I'm Katherine's twin, Violet," I said deciding to reveal my name.

"What?" Damon asked just as dumbfounded as Stefan.

I sighed. This is going to be a while.

"I...am...Katherine's...twin," I said slowly to make sure they got it.

"That's impossible," Stefan said, barely above a whisper.

"Well, it's true," I said.

Before I knew it Damon had me pinned against the wall by my throat. He had gone into full vampire mode. His eyes were red and he was baring his fangs.