Emma's Tikki-tastic Secret

*Emma is 13 now*
Emma POV
"Thx Chatton." I said with a wink. Chat rolled his eyes. "I've got to go," he said, about to run off. "Awww." I pouted, "pwease?" I made doe eyes at him, one of my specialties. "Fine, I can stay a couple minutes." YES! I thought. my plan to discover his civilian Identity is working! "I see that look, no I won't tell you who I am." Darn it! "But Chat!" I whined. "I can't deal with this right now okay? This girl at my school who I have a HUGE crush just rejected me saying that she liked someone else, " he replied. He likes someone else?! I thought dejectedly. I got up and said "I've got to go." I ran away trying to hold back my tears. When I got to the mansion I sighed and detransformed. Tikki said, "This is all giving me deja vu." "What do you mea- hide!" I say as the door opens. "Where have you been!" Dad shouts, echoing across the empty yard. I can tell he's been fighting with Mom, again. This has been going on since Hugo died in the car crash. "I was at Lily's." I say still trying to hold back tears from my conversation with Chat. "Don't lie to me young lady. I called Alya and she says you left three hours ago!"Dad raised his voice on the last part. Tears start to leak from my eyes, "I can't deal with this right now!" I run past him to my room and lock the door. I hear him go to his and Mom's room to talk to her. I already know what's gonna happen. He's gonna apologize and start complaining about my 'attitude'. I start bawling and Tikki tries to comfort me. "There, there. Let it all out. It's gonna be okay."
Marinette POV
"Adrien, you know she's going through a lot of change right now, what with the accident and her boyfriend leaving her for Chloe and Nathaniel's kid, uh, Charlotte," I say as Adrien complains to me about Emma. "Besides we have another thing to worry about." I rub my belly as I say this and Adrien's familiar goofy grin appears on his face. "Really?! I love you so very much, Princess."
In the morning as I go to wake up Emma for school I hear a oddly familiar voice in her room. I open the door to see... TIKKI?! "Tikki!" I run to give her a hug. "Oh Marinette! It's been too long!" Tikki says as she hugs me back. Adrien pokes his head in, "Tikki?! It all makes sense now, M'Lady." "Wait that's what Chat calls me!" Emma starts blushing furiously. Tikkin replies, "As I was just saying, you and Chat remind me of an opposite version of your mother and father."

The end!