A Big Surprise

Marinette POV
Two months ago I made the mistake of getting drunk at Chloe's party. I was too intoxicated to resist Chat Noir.
One month ago I found out I was pregnant with his child. I don't even know who he is!
Today I go in for a check up with Alya. No she isn't pregnant, she is here for emotional support.
"The doctor will see you now," the nurse says to Alya and I. We go into the room and I lie down on the check up bed. The doctor does some Ultrasound scans and left the room. He came back an hour later with a droop to his walk.
"I'm sorry Ms. Dupain-Cheng but you're gonna lose the baby."
"W-what?!" I exclaimed, in worry and surprise.
"How?" Alya asked, looking like she wanted to punch the doctor.
"I'm afraid that the father of the child must have had a disease and it spread to the child. The only treatment is far more expensive than you can afford." He replied.
I stood up and walked out of the room leaning on Alya, and crying. This was my baby and without knowing it, Chat was taking it away from me.
On the way out of the doctors office the nurse gave me a lollipop.
Hawkmoth POV
'A perfect target,' I thought as a grin spread across my face. 'A new mother who is going to lose her child. And even better she is Ladybug so she won't be able to stop me.' A lone purple Akuma flew out to meet its new companion.
Adrien POV
"People mysteriously turning into babies, where are Ladybug and Ch- gaaa gaaa guuu!" The new report turned into a baby, while a heart wrenchingly familiar voice said, " Chatton. Meet me at our usual place."
'Ladybug? What's going on?' I thought. "Plagg, CLAWS OUT!" I yell as I transfirm into Paris' own hero Chat Noir. "My cheeeeeeeeeeeeese!" Plagg yelps as he is sucked into my miraculous. "Sorry Plagg, I gotta go save the day."

Sorry that it's so short, I'll try to make the next one longer. Scarlett signing off, Goodbye!