Celia- Part 3

Part 3

I am polishing again today. Just as I was yesterday, and the day before. The mistress is distraught again. Today, it was found out that another person had been murdered. The teenage daughter of Julia Andrews was brutally killed. Again, the news mentioned her distraught family and I frowned, was some psyco going after this poor family? Should I be worried? Yet, it was still too early for me to think of safety precautions.

Today, I again see Aaron outside the window. He comes here almost everyday, yet does not once think to come and surprise his girlfriend at work. In fact, he hasn’t spoken with me in quite a while. I suppose he needs time to get over his guilty concience from cheating on me with not one, but two girls. He seems so depressed today that that has to be the case. I shift in my seat slightly, so that I can get a better look at him and scowl. He is leaning his head on the lap of a new girl.

At least this girl was older, but he still had the nerve to be this cruel to me. The woman stroked his hair soothingly. Her face was lmost identical to his with dark black hair and green eyes. It was almost unnerving how many similarities they shared. Aaron continues to lean on the girl, he seems quite comfortable with his head resting on her dress. Her lovely white dress with pink curls and a tassles.

How many times would he put me through this!? I couldn’t fogive him forever, no matter how much we loved eachother! Biting my lip, I clenched my fists, desprately fighting back the rage within me. It must be her. It has to be her. He can’t be at fault. She is simply an ugly wench, tricking my Aaron into loving her with that pretty white dress.

Shaking off the feeling I got back to work. If I don’t work, the mistress will get angry. My eyes drift to the orange hat, set delicately beside the blonde wig.

Although I still had my doubts, I forced a smile onto my face. Aaron is definitely still faithful to me. As he will always love me.