chapter three

LOL HEY IM CURRENTLY WRITING THIS AFTER THIS EPISODE OF EYEWITNESS AND MY HEART IS SO MESSED UP AND IM A LIL STONED SO LETS SEE HOW THIS FUCKN GOES MY MANS 

ps i love lukas waldenbeck and philip shea with all of my heart i hope i die with their characters engulfing my presence 

les go

(also it's v important to remember that this is an AU and nothing like the tv show i mean it is but it isnt at the same time)

--

PHILIP'S POV

"Uh, so how about those videos?" I frowned, obviously someone wasn't getting laid tonight. I quickly recovered composure and hit the home screen of my phone, quickly bringing up the videos I just previously took. 

"Dude, that second one was completely sick! Upload it!" Lukas shouted out, probably a bit too enthusiastic, and maybe a bit too loud, but it was cute. So I did it, I published it. He's been getting a lot of hit's recently, well he's been getting a lot more now that his videos are actually half way decent. Now, everything was silent again.

We've been sitting in this awkward silence situation for way too long now, I twiddled my thumbs, looking over at him. It caught me a bit off guard to see that he was actually already staring at me. I began to blush. He always seems to make me blush. I wander if he evens knows what he's doing to me. I didn't look away. His eyes darted down to my lips yet again, I could feel my breath hitch in the back of my throat. I leaned in, it happened. But oh god, it happened all too quickly. He pulled back, shoving me away as he did so. 

"What the hell Philip! I'm not gay, like you!" It hurt, it stung, it bled. Everything felt numb. It hurt probably a little too much. Also being a little confused, I'm usually never wrong when it comes to reading someone. Why now? I knew he wasn't gay, why did I let myself even begin to fall for a guy like him. A straight guy.

"I-" I didn't know what to say, or what to do? Did I get up and leave? Did I awkwardly stay seated here with our thighs touching? What do I do? "I- I'm sorry. I'm just gon-" I stood up, not really being able to finish my sentence. I couldn't even bring myself to look at him. I just began to walk away. 

"Wait, Philip. Wait." He clutched my arm, dragging me back towards the bed, towards him. My heart began to pound so hard that I could barely even hear myself think. I was thinking about everything and absolutely nothing at the same time. 

I looked at his hand that was still wrapped around my bicep. I swallowed one last time before looking up to his face. This time, he leaned in. He kissed me first. It was the absolute last thing I had expected for him to do. I was so taken back I didn't even realize what exactly was happening.  Lukas Waldenbeck was kissing me, and I wasn't kissing back. So I did. 

Here we are, however long later, shirtless and panting. Oh god, were we breathing hard. I reached into my pocket, grabbing the thing that I always carry, but never use. A condom. I was observing Lukas's face as he immediately revolted away. "What the hell man? I'm not doing that!" he yelled, shoving my hand away that held the silver packet. 

Throwing my hands up in a playful defense I just chuckled. "Fine, fine, we don't have to do anything." Sitting up, looking away.  

"Now, I said I wasn't doing that, but I didn't say we couldn't continue doing things," He mumbled, in such a seductive voice, real close to my ear as he began to nibble at the bottom of my earlobe, instantly bringing chills all over my body. We then laid back down on the bed, him on top of me. Kissing his way down from my ear to my neck, all the way down to the hem of my jeans, I could feel my pants getting tighter, if that was even possible. It was suddenly getting hard to breathe in here. It was hot.

"Lukas." I groaned, pulling his head back up towards mine. My gaze met his, we just stayed still for a little but. Staring at each other. Everything kinda paused for a moment, before realizing this chance would probably never come again, I took his face in between my hands, and brought his face down towards mine again. We kissed, and oh God did we kiss. 

It felt like there was so much room between us, that we weren't close enough. I felt his body on my body, I knew there was physically no way possible for us to get closer than we were, without removing layers of clothes. We couldn't do that though. I couldn't allow myself to do that, I couldn't let myself begin to hate me again. 

Our hands were beginning to roam further south than we have been letting them. They were everywhere. Every inch of skin crawling beneath the surface. I could so vividly feel his lips against my neck, sucking just so slightly that there would be a mark there if he kept it up. I tried to speak up, to let him know to stop, but then he hit it. The one spot, the spot right where the end of my jaw and neck begin to meet. Opening my mouth to speak, I moaned. Instantly blushing I tried to hide my face, then immediately feeling stupid knowing he couldn't even see my face anyway as his head was devouring my neck. 

Quickly pulling his head back up to mine, and launching my lips at his we made out, roughly. The need of him only beginning to get bigger and bigger. "Fuck, Philip." He groaned, right against my lips. He pulled away, laying beside me. Not saying a word for a good moment, but panting up a storm. God, he's literally so beautiful. The way his hair was all over the place, sticking to his forehead, shoveled lazily to one side. The way it looked literally so flawless even thought hands have been running throughout it all night. 

Not to mention the way his lips looked. Swollen and red. My eyes were traveling all over his flawless flawed body. 

"Uh, I, um. Should go?" I questioned, not really sure what to do, because it seemed that our little whatever we just had fling was over. Not really wanting to leave I didn't get up, I just sat there, staring. Waiting. 

"Y- you don't have to. Just lay here for a minute with me, yeah? I mean I don't know man. Do what you wanna do, but if you wanna just lay then that's like okay too." 

----

LMAO HEY YALL.  this is rly short like normal but its like 1 am and i still am so mother heckn emo over tonights ep of eyewitness so here's a lil bit of fluff to help u out Thanks 

also i didnt reread this after writing it , or even editing it lmao rip

also im sorry if it literally sucks 

even if u liked it .2/10 pls vote 

thanks fam lov u pls dont die over this ep of eyewitness literally come fangirl with me