♥Chapter 26♡

P.s Amber Did Not Turn Gay Lol Shes Bi-Curious Also I changed her name to Rita

Amber

Walking Into The Club,  All You Smelt Was Weed, Liquor, Dirty Bitches And Even Dirtier Niggas. But I'm Just Here To Have Fun.

Used 2 By 2chainz Came On And Me and Rita Ran To The Dance Floor. I Began To Twerk, I Was Getting Hella Hyped. Somebody Got Behind Me, placing Their Hands On My Hips. As I Twerk Even More I Can Feel His Member Harden. The Song Switched To Ride By Somo
I Tried To Walk Away But He Pulled Me Very Close To Him. I Looked Over To Rita, And She Was Slow Grinding On Somebody But I couldn't make out his face. "Dance On Me" The Dude Said, It Sounded Like He Had An Accent Which Was Hella Sexy.

Swaying My Hips Back And Forth, He started To Grind On Me With His Lower Half. I Turned Around So I Could Get A Good Look At His Face,  ZAAAMMNNN ZADDY. Dude Was all Types Of Fine. But I'm Not Here For That. I Walked Away To The Bar, And He Followed Me.

"Hi Beautiful, I'm Eruilo" He Smiled Showing His Dimples. "I'm Amber" Eruilo Bit Down On His Lip, And Started Drinking Some Of His Liquor. The Way He Did That Was Soooooo Sexy. I'm Trying My Hardest Not To Fuck But He Making This hella hard.

After The Club Rita And Was Just Talking. "So, I Met This Boy Named Andre Tonight. He So Cute Amber. He Wants Me To Meet Him Tomorrow" I Started To Think About The Andre I Knew and laughed "So You Going To Meet Him Tomorrow" She Nodded.

"I Met Some Dude Named Eruilo -" I Got Cut Off By My Phone Ringing. "Hello" "Mommy Can You Come Get Me" It Sounded Like She Was Crying "Why Baby What's Wrong"

"I Don't Like Daddy Girlfriend, She Hit Me" I Instantly Got Heated,  "Alright I'm On My Way" "What Happened" Rita Asked "That Girl Hitting On My Daughter"  "Tyler Girl?"  "Yeah" She Got Off The Bed And Tied Her Hair Up. That's One Thing Rita And I Don't Play About And It's My Kids.

Pulling Up To The House, Rita jumped Out The Car, And Ran To The Door. "Open The Door" I Heard Rita Yell. Tyler Came Out The House Holding Cassie And Rocking Her. "Why Yo Girl Hitting On My Child" I Asked, He Looked Confused "What" "Cassie Called Me And Told Me She Wanted To go home  Because Yo Girl Hit Her"

"Monica Come Out Here" I Grabbed Cassie From Tyler, And Examined Her Body. She Had A Bruise On Her Thigh. -.- Tf.  "Tyler I Know You See This Mark On Your Child" "Monica Said She Fell" I Was Getting Infuriated, I Know Cassie Not Gone Lie To Me For NO Reason. "Rita Take Cassie In The Car" She Grabbed Cassie And They Made Their Way To The Car.

It Was Only Tyler And I Outside, Still Waiting On Monica. "You Know You Look Sexy When You Mad" I Gave Him That 'Don't Even Try It Look'.  Monica Came Out Shortly After,  "Yes" she Asked "Did You Hit my daughter"I Yelled. Tyler Backed Me Up

"Did You Hit Cassie" Tyler Asked Calmly "No I didn't baby she fell" I had the straightest face ever. My Anger Took Over My Body And I Popped Her The Mouth "Why You Did That" Tyler Asked "I Ain't Do Nothing She Fell"

Next Day

Rita

"Amber I'm About To Leave" I Said As I Walked into The Kitchen, Where She Was. Amber Looked Fine As Hell, In Them Shorts.  Lawddd If Only She Was Gay.  I Walked Up Behind Her And Just Stood There. Ion Think She Knew I Was Right There Cause She Kept Doing What She Was Doing. I Screamed Loud, She Jumped And Grabbed A Knife Then Turned Around

"Chill Mami." I Said And Backed Up. "Don't Do That Rita" She Laughed "Yo I'm Bout To Leave Though" She Nodded.

" Bang bitch
You think I'm strange bitch
It's bananas like a fucking 'rangatang bitch
Don't worry 'bout me
I got it all arranged bitch
Mind Yo Business
Stay in yo own lane Bitch " I Rapped Along With Miley As I Pulled Up To This New Cafe They Just Built.

"So Tell me About Yourself Andre" I said as u took a sip From my drink "Well, I Have A 3 Year old Daughter Named Diamond, I Have My Own Business ,Im 20 Years Old And That's About It" "Well Im In Cosmetology School, I Have No Kids And I'm 19" He Just Stared At Me. Then he Started Making Funny Faces, I began to laugh. I Instantly Started Catching Feelings For Him.

"What You Doing Later On" He Asked As We Exited The Cafe. "Idk Why" "Cause I Wanna Take You Out Again" A Smile Swept Across my face "Sure, I'll Text You My Address" He Nodded And Kissed My Cheek. Then We went Our Separate Ways

Okaii, Sooo Ummm. Im Tryna Add Some Diversity Into my writing That's Why Amber Is "Bi- Curious" Or W.e I Only Did that Because I'm Tryna Get More Readers And Also For My Bisexual Or Gay Readers. Ya Know? Soooo Amber Is Not Full Blown Gay