♥Chapter 13♥

Andre

"Baby Come On Let's Go Greet Amber" She Said While Pulling Me To Kitchen. When We Walked In There I See Amber Standing Infront Of Him Giggling And Shit, I Bet Whatever He Said Wasn't Even That Funny. "Hiiii Amber" Ginger Said, I Honestly Don't Know Why Ginger Think They're Friends

"Who's Your Friend" Amber Looked At Mystery Dude And He Began To Speak "I'm Nico" He Smiled, "I'm Ginger And This Is Andre" Nico Put Out His Hands So I Can Shake It, I Just Looked At It And He Put It Back Down Awkwardly

Ginger Began To Make Conversation With Them, I Just Stood There And Eyed Amber. She Looked Beautiful, That Color Really Fit Her, And The Dress Hugged Her Curves. I Mean Ginger Is Also Beautiful, But I'm Just Saying Amber Is A Diamond.

"Baby, I'm Gonna Go To The Backyard, See You Guise Later" She Walked Away, Then It Got Awkward.Amber Whispered Something In Ol'Dude Ear Then Walked Away. "So How Did You Meet My EX Amber" I Said Emphasizing The Word Ex.

" Well,We Met Today. We Actually Work Together" I Nodded "You Tryna Hit That" I Asked, He Looked At Me Crazy "Nahhhh We Just Friends" I Nodded Again "You Know She Got a Kid Right" "No She Didn't Tell Me That" He Said "She Didn't Tell Me Either Until We Were Arguing One Day" "Really Andre" Me And Nico Both Turned Around, And Saw An Infuriated Amber Standing In The Frame Of The Kitchen Door. "

I Was Gonna Tell Him I Had A Child Andre, You Didn't Have To Open Your BIG Ass Mouth And Tell Him What Happened" "I Just Think He Deserves To Know" "It's None Of His Business What Happened Between You And Me" "What Happened Between You Two" Ginger Said Walking In All Confused And Shit.

"Let's Go Nico" Amber Grabbed Her Purse Off The Counter And Left With Nico. I Looked At Ginger Who Seems To Still Be Waiting For An Answer, I Just Walked Away And Enjoyed The Rest Of The Party.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Ginger And I Started Cleaning Up The Mess In An Awkward Silence. "I Still Wanna Know What Happened Andre" "It's None Of Your Business What Happened" She Dropped The Trash On The Floor And Look Dead At Me "I'm Your Fucking Wife Im Suppose To Know" "Your Not My Wife" Her Eyes Began To Water "I Didn't Mean It Like That Ginger" I Tried To Hug Her But She Moved Away. "Man Whatever I'm Going To Go Get My Daughter"

As I Drove Down The High-Way To Ginger's Mom House, I Began To Think.

Why Did I Marry Ginger Knowing I Was Going Out With Amber At The Time? Well I Think It Was Because I Was Feeling Alone And I Really Missed Ginger, So I Wifed Her Up. I Think The Reason I Did What I Did Tonight Was Because I Was Jealous. I Didn't Like Seeing Amber All Up On A Different Boy, I Mean It's Only Right That She Moves On But, Not So Soon.

I Pulled Up To The House, I Got Out The Car Looking The Door Behind Me. As I Was About To Knock On The Door,Slight Cries Began To Escape The House . That's The Way My Baby Diamond Cries. I Kicked Open The Door And Saw Diamond Being Spanked By Ginger's Mother "WTF YOU DOING TO MY CHILD" I Yelled Grabbing Diamond, Holding Her And Slightly Rocking Her. "She Needs To Know Not To Disrespect Johnny And I" "Who Is Johnny" "My Boyfriend"

I Gave That Bitch A Stupid Look, Fuck She Mean My Daughter Disrespecting Them She Only 2 "She's Only Two You Dipshit, You Know What My Daughter Ain't Coming Over Here No More," "You Can't Take My Grand Baby Away From Me" She Said Grabbing On Me "Yo Get Off Of Me" Somebody Came Walking In The Leaving Room Where We Are."What's Going On" I'm Guessing That Was Johnny.

"It Aint Nothing That Concern Yo Ass" I Said Pushing Her Off Of Me And I Walked Out Of The House.

Amber

Nico And I Got Cassie From Monica House. She This Girl I Met At Work, She Has A Daughter The Same Age As Cassie. Anyways Cassie And Nico Are Playing Around. She Looks So Happy, With Him. Nico Looked At Me Then Whispered Something In Cassie Ear. "ATTACK" they Both Jumped On Me And Started Tickling Me, I Couldn't Help But Laugh.

Nico Put Cassie To Sleep So It Was Just Us Two Up. "Her Birthday Is Coming Up Next Week" "How Old Is She Turning" "3" He Smiled "You Wanna Take Her To DisneyLand" "I Don't Have The Money Right Now" "Don't Worry I Got It" I Smiled "Thank You,But No Thank You" A Puzzled look Came On His Face, "Why" "I Just Don't Feel Right Taking Money From People" "Your Not Taking Anything, It's A Gift From Me To Cassie" I Laughed "Okay, I Guess We Are Going To Disney Land But I Want You To Tell Her" "Okay"