S9) League of Legends (Book 3 of 3)

Status: Completed

*Warning, do not read this book without reading the first and the second book*

Synopsis:

"League of Legends assemble... or whatever"
It's been two months and there's been no sign of the infamous villain, Nemesis, until superheroes around the world start to go misusing.
The secret agency MASKED knows that there is only one group of heroes fit for the job of figuring out what happened to the heroes... and save the city from a massive robot invasion.
Sonic can run at the speed of sound, plus some. All she ever wanted was to live a normal life away from the publicity of her father becoming mayor... until now.
Calico and Tornado are still off fighting secret wars for MASKED and the Marvel and Blue Archer are off fighting small crimes in Empire City... until now.
White Static was just an under appreciated sidekick... until then super he works for goes missing under mysterious circumstances.
Can this group of misfits get along just long enough to fight a faceless villain who might be closer to home than they'd originally thought?

A/N
I absolutely loved the series! There is a companion series so check that one out! I will be recommending that one tomorrow so yeah!
(You can access these books by clicking on the name below or by searching. 🙂)
YourAverageNerd_