Cass The Wiz Part 2

Previously...

"I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU," I said.

"Really?" Luke said.

"No, I uh. Didn't mean it that way, just..." I said.

"Why don't you love me anymore," Luke said.

"I-I-I do it's just that, I can't be with you," I said.

"Why?" Luke said.

"Luke. It's been time I told you..." I said.

"Tell me what?" Luke said.

"I-I-I'm a wizard," I said.

Back to the present...

Cassidy's POV.

"What?" He said.

"As you hear it, I'm a wizard," I said.

"How?" He said.

"My dad was a wizard, and won the wizard competition," I said.

"Oh, is it like wizards of waverly place?" Luke said.

"Kinda." I said. But not exactly.

"Hey you've never told me anything about your back story from your parents," Luke said.

"Want me to start from there?" I said.

"Yeah," Luke said.

"It's kinda long," I said.

"I'll always have time... When it comes to you," Luke said as he held my hand.

"Ok... So anyways when I was about to be born, my mom had to choose a decision, if either I would live, or she would live. And she chooses me, because of that, I have to grow up with my father. That's why I'm sorta a tomboy. I used to look into my father's eyes, and imagine, happiness upon everyone, and one day, he had a car accident. He died when I was eight... There was only one person, I haven't met in my family, and that's my older sister. I don't know much about her, just that he lives in New York. And since she was already 10, we took the wizard challenge a year before my dad... Died, and oddly, I won." I said.

"So you're a wizard?" Luke said.

"Yes," I said.

"Ok, if you're a wizard and you can't be with me then why are you dating Brett," Luke said.

"He's a wizard too," I said.

"Whaaaaat I did not see that coming," Luke said.

"It's true, we meet at wiztech," I said.

"And that's how you magically fell in love huh lalalalalalala," Luke said.

"We'll first we became close friends, and then meet Kristen," I said.

"I had to say goodbye, once I got adopted, but sooner or later I told 'my mom' Sandra, that I was a wizard. I went to an actual school, and Brett and Kristen, didn't want to separate, from me. So they came over to California." I said.

"So you've never ever met your sister?" Luke said.

"Well, no, but I have an old picture of her." I said.

"Let me see it," Luke said.

"It's at home," I said.

"Then let's go, you could use your do hikey thing to zap us there," Luke said.

"Fine let's go," I said.

He held on to me, and in a second, we were in my room.

"Wow we got here quite fast," Luke said.