Trips Part 2

Previously...

Why did I fall for him when he's obviously with someone else. I just wish I didn't see. Luke and Kyla were sitting at a table eating fast food.

Five seconds later they kissed. STUPID! I'M SO STUPID!

Continuing...

Cassidy's POV.

Ugh, Cassidy forget about him, sure he's cute and has perfect hair and all. Ugh, forget about this!

How could he act like if everything is pitch perfect?

When really it's not! I know you're probably thinking that I get mad easily, I don't! But how would you feel if the guy you like, is in a relationship with this girl you don't really like?

Hmm! Hmm! Hmm! Hmm! Hmm!

They don't even look cute together, now David and Rosie that's cute. Dosie equals David and Rosie. Or Rosid either one sounds okay I guess.

"Is something wrong?" Jessie asked.

"Well no, nothing's wrong, everything is... Everything's peachy." The tone in my voice gave it away. Dammit!

"You sure you seem sad."

"I guess no I'm not okay, but I'll get over it," I always do.

"Do you need to talk?" Jessie tried to comfort me.

I nodded I didn't really want to look up. She took me under a tree to talk.

"What's wrong then?" Jessie said.

"Well, I sorta kinda, have a crush..."

"On who?" Jessie questioned.

"L-l-l-l-l-Luke," who else?!

--------

Instead of me skipping around the room, Rosie was, and I was trying to sleep.

"Rosie, do you mind, not making so much noise? I'm trying to take a nap."

"What's wrong?" Rosie asked. She could tell I was sad because I try to take a nap whenever I'm sad.

"Nothing," everything.

"Casey I know something's wrong when I see it, I know we've only known each other for a few days. But excluding Emma you're like my sister," Rosie said.

"Really?" Is she kidding?

"Yes, and I know that you might not have found love throughout the guy you like, but you have to understand, there are many guys in the world, besides it's his loss," Rosie crossed her arms.

"No, it's mine," I said.

"No, it's not because you are a great girl who's trying to win him over, but you can't because you're telling yourself not to. He's losing one of the most fantastic girls in the world, and he isn't taking that in mind because of who he is. He hits on every girl he sees," Rosie said.

"I'm stupid, okay?"

"No you're not stupid. The stupid one here is Luke," Rosie confirmed.

"Rosie thanks for being here with me, I know I didn't find the love I wanted to find, but what I did find was friendship. Nobody else has stuck up to me like you, and that means a lot," I hugged her.

"You don't need love from a guy to be happy, all you need is wisdom.... Wanna watch some walking dead?" Rosie said.

"Sure."

Rosie's POV.

How could Luke hurt my friend? I'm going to give him a piece of my mind.

I went over to Luke's room and opened the door to see Kyla sitting on Luke's lap, David wasn't there.

"Luke, why are you so stupid, to let a girl like Cassidy down," I shouted.

"What are you talking about?"

"Oh you know what I'm talking about," I said.

"Kyla you mind getting out for a few minutes?" Luke said.

"No prob, Lukey," Kyla left.

"What's up?" Luke is so stupid!

"You know what Luke, I think you're so stupid because I've never seen a girl so sad over a guy. I'm talking about Cassidy," I said.

"Cassidy doesn't even like me," Luke frowned.

"Who told you that?"

"Kyla told me and why would you care," Luke said.

"She's lying and why do I care? I care because I love Casey I love her like a sister," I said.

"She was lying," Luke suddenly got mad.

"What would you expect? In love and war, everything counts," I guess.