Day 5 Part 1

Day 5

[Planeptune]

{2:36pm}

Uni lay on her bed, cuddling her pillow as she remembered the events of last night.

"Mmmmmmm!" She internally squealed as rolled side to side on the bed.

The festival which she stumbled into, the food she was invited to eat, the dances she partnered in, the games she played, and that finalizing moment...

{Flashback to Part 1 Cliffhanger}

Uni, backed up against the tree, reached for Neptune's arm as the CPU was turning to take her to the basilicom. The move confused Neptune as she turned back. Neptune looked back to see a beat red Uni, looking downwards at the ground, her hand shaking nervously with her hand clasped to Neptune's left shoulder sleeve. Neptune stared at the candidate, the candidate's gaze slowly making its way to Neptune's whom was still a little confused.

What am I doing?! I grabbed her out of instinct! Should I just... No I can't just kiss her out of the blue! That would be weird... Why did I grab her arm! I should just-

"Uni". Uni almost didn't catch Neptune's voice, her body to in self-shock to move.

Uni was about to force herself to look at Neptune, prepared for any jokes the pudding loving girl might make, when she felt a hand on her chin lifting her face upwards. Her eyes met Neptune's for a split second before the CPU softly kissed the Candidate. Uni was thrown off, her mind still trying to put her thoughts into order, as she slowly reacted to the kiss. Uni, unintentionally, pulled away in surprise but the lip lock wasn't lost as Neptune had a good hold around the black sister's waist. Uni mentally came to and kissed back, embracing Neptune to her fullest, wrapping her arms around the CPU. The Candidate's heart felt like it had been electrically charged as she poured all her love into the kiss, the kiss that felt to defy time. Neptune pulled away to get air, Uni leaning forwards to try to keep the kiss from ending, her mind still lost in the emotions, caught within a love daze. As she once again regained mental stability, she smiled shyly towards her love.

"N-Neptune I-".

"I know, I have for a while now". Neptune responded instantly, bringing Uni into a hug, and Uni hugging Neptune back.

"How did you know?"

"I'm not that~ dense, I knew since that time in your bedroom".

"You mean the time I-!".

"Yeah, the time I thought you were sick and made you that soup!"

Oh, ok, not the time I... fell...

"Well, even if you already know, I love you Neptune". Uni hugged Neptune tighter than before, afraid if she let go now the moment would become some dream she was having.

"I love you too Uni, it took some time, but the more I thought about it the more I liked the thought of being with you". Neptune replied greeting the increased hug with equal force.

After a few moments of being in the embrace, Neptune released Uni from the hug, smiling at her.

"Why don't we head back to the festival? They're still got quick a few things to do!" Uni smiled with a blush on her cheeks, nodding in response as Neptune held her hand, leading her back to the festival area.

{Flashback End}

{3:21pm}

Neptune slightly opened the door to Uni's room, peeking in to see the now sleeping Candidate. She gleamed at the sight, quietly padding her way over to the bed. Looking at her dozing girlfriend, she gave her a peck on her cheek. The CPU stared at her for a second, looking around, and climbed into the bed with her. Snuggling up with the candidate, she quickly fell asleep as well...