13.

Chasity's pov.

( A/N: Btw... i am skipping forward just a little bit.... srry :/)

Tomorrow is Harry and I's one month anniversary. He is yet again making our date a surprise. Why is everything a surprise? Geesh. I smile to the thought of being with Harry for a month already, and getting to know the lads for two. I walk out of my bedroom and set down on the couch waiting for Jamie to finish getting ready. Tonight we are all going out. I am wearing a light blue dress, it has a lace pattern on it, has a sweetheart neckline,

it is tight from the middle of my stomach up, then it is loose the rest of the way down, and ends just a little above my knees. Then i have on silver, diamond studded pumps, loosely curled hair, and black mascara, black eye liner with a little wing the a little bit of foundation and blush.

I pull out my phone as I wait for Jamie. I decided to go on twitter. I do a quick tweet.

@Cassie_did_it: Waiting for @Its_Jamieee to hurry her bum up!

#hurryupjamie

" Hey, do i look ok?" Jamie asks as she walks out of here room. I look at her. She looks beautiful. As always. She is wearing a red dress, it is strapless, silky, tight mid-stomach up, the it loose down. Blaxk pumps, loosely curled hair with a waterfall braid, and neutral make-up. "Stunning." I smile. Liam and her's one month was last week. Their date was A dinner at this fancy place, which, i forgot the name, then a nice ride on the London Eye.

We both grab our phones and i grabbed my keys, then we left. The car ride wasn't very long. Like 7 minutes or so. So we just talked the way to the lads' place.

*****

"Hey! Can you go to the restroom with me?" Jamie asks. I give her a weird look and she drags me to the restroom. Well, at least it's not as loud as it is out there. You can still hear the music, but its not as bad. " So why did i have to come to the bathroom with you?" I ask Jamie as she stumbles to the sink. "I just didn't want to go alone. What, are you upset that I took you away from Harry?" She smirks as she dries her hands. I blush. "Furious." I play along.

We walk back to the dance floor, and i didn't see Harry. " I'M GONNA GO FIND HARRY!" I yell to Jamie over the crazed music. She just nods and continues dancing like an idiot.... with Liam. They're so weird. I chuckle as I squeeze through the crowd. All i smell is sweat and alcohol. I scrunch my nose up in disgust. I finally made my way out of the crowd and walk to the booth we were sitting at about 15minutes ago. Nope. I check near the entrance. Nope. Where can he be? I start walking over to the bar to get a drink. When i get there i freeze. Harry is there.

Well, you think i would be happy right? Well, not this time. Especially when he has his lips on some red-heads. I wanna just walk over to him and slap the living crap out of him. But i cant move. Then when they pull away, the red-head see's me and smirks. Oh, well, remember me saying i couldn't move? Well that face just willingly gave me the ability to. She just made the wrong move. I storm over there and obviously Harry saw her smirking in my direction, and as he turns around to see what she was looking at. I slap him. I didn't just slap him, but i slapped him hard. Hard enough to fall towards the counter. When he hits the counter, he knocks over a glass.

He gets up and is holding his left cheek where i hit him. He looks at me with a guilty face. I then look into his eyes. His eyes are over filled with guilt. Well guess what? I don't feel one bit sorry. He deserved it. Infact, he deserves WAY more. I stand there and glare at him. He takes the hand off of his face and tries to put his hand on my shoulder to pull me into a hug, but no. Aww, he thought that would make it all better? Ha, no freaking way. I push his arm away and turn around and somehow in these shoes, run out of the club.