6.

Cassies pov

I wake up to the annoying sunlight and with a major headache. I notice that im not in my own room. Also that there is a tight arm draped across my waist. My eyes follow up the arm and i see Harry's face. CRAP! I pull up the blankets a little bit and sigh in relief. I still have my dress on. I gently wiggle out of his grip and immediately feel cold. I hesitate to get up because he is so warm and comfy. Cassie! Snap out of it! You just met him!

I get up to go to the bathroom. Im not gonna share my business, cause that is not what ladies do. Plus it is just weird. Anyways, I walk out of the bathroom and notice Harry is nowhere to be seen. I shrug it off and decide t go into the living room. " Hey, Cass." I hear someone say. I look to see that it was Niall. " Hey. Whatch ya doin'" I plop on the couch and immediately regret it from this headache. Stupid hangover. " Regretting this hangover." He laughs then clutches his head. I smile. "Me too." Harry walks in. " Hey, beautiful." he sits down next to me. I smile and turn my head so he couldn't see me blush. Everybody else comes in the living room holding their heads like it is gonna stop the excruciating pain, and moaning and groaning.

-----------

" SSTTRIIIPPPPEEESSSS!!!!!!" Louis screams. Luckily our hangovers have settled down with painkillers. If not, I would've punched him right there and then. We were in a Jack Wills shop in the mall and apparently he had spotted a striped shirt. I walk over to the sweatshirts. I know its summer, but I absolutely love sweatshirts. I see a grab a green one, purple, and a red one. I walk over to the cashire register and the lady says, "€ 100.00". I pull out the money and just as she was about to grab it, my hand was pulled back. I look up to see Harry getting out his money before he looks again, I hand her the money. I giggle and see Harry's curly head shoot up. He glares at me as I get my change back. I smirk and say," You took too long." I walk away and start laughing.

Once we were done shopping, we went to the food cort. We got some starbucks and some of their pastries. I kept catching Harry staring at me. I shake it off and continue my day.

Harry's pov.

Okay. I like her. Im nit gonna.say that I love her cause I just met her, but I want her to stick around and hopefully call her mine someday. Gosh, it seems too early to say that but I just cant help it.

Liams pov.

I keep staring at Jamie. She is so beautiful, the way her wavy light brown hair falls from behind her ears, the way she smiles with her perfect teeth. Her breath taking hazel eyes. Everything. Can it really take one day to fall in love? I hope its love at first both ways.

Jamies pov.

His eyyyeeessss!!!!!! I thin im falling in love! But why would he love me? Im just a fan that just happened to be lucky and hang out with them for a little bit and thats it. But I sure hope not.

Nialls pov

Food.

Louis' pov

Starbucks. I wonder what El is doing.