Turncoat

Mary, did you know that your baby boy will give sight to a blind man?
Mary, did you know that your baby boy will calm the storm with his hand?
Did you know that your baby boy has walked where angels trod?
When you kiss your little baby, you kiss the face of God.

Mary, did you know? Mary, did you know? Mary, did you know?..

The blind will see, the deaf will hear, the dead will live again.

The lame will leap, the dumb will speak, the praises of the lamb!
Mary, did you know that your baby boy is Lord of all creation?Mary, did you know that your baby boy would one day rule the nations? 

"Sometimes death seems like the best alternative, then I think of you and remember there are things worth proving wrong ." 

 _Amanda Nichol Humphrey 

Thalia eyed the growing hunters as they piled up in the black Impala. She envied them and hated a few of them, well OK maybe hate was to strong more like disliked the boy who kept trying to push her young ware and the bold who would be his end. Something she would keep an eye on as much as she could , without being discovered by Castiel and his  feathery flock of baboons.  Thalia eyed Annabeth she made have been ordered to make sure the girl got to the Winchesters , but she felt it was some kind of trap even if she trusted Loki more then the rest of the angles up in heaven. For the shear fact that Loki had a better sense of what humanity lacked and needed , while the other angles forgot their true purpose. God was listening he just refused to acknowledge them while they where acting like a competent enough race without him at the moment.  He may not be happy with what had started to occur over the last fifty-seven years , or like the fact that there where a few turncoats waiting to strike. But even though he was not responsive those only wanting to gain something he had  made it clear he would send for another last chance this worlds salvation for both angle and mortals alike. 

The final mark was at hand and times where calling for the last reckoning to occur in a way he had yet to slip. How did Thalia know this? Easy not all angles had to be arch angles to have visions and small talks with the all mighty, they just had to swear secretively in which to never utter a word to human or angel of what god spoke with them. Let alone have a pure heart with no desire to become the center of attention among others. Dying changed Thalia change her in ways most would not even understand, so had being revived as a eternal angle that could be slew  in battle ,but that would be very hard seeing very few could take down an angle. 

Thalia let her wings lower her down to the top of the Impala as they drove off. It would be easier to catch a ride then to locate them  and flash in the room. These boys had a monstrous monster on their tales and she wondered if the little ware had figured out yet who his father was yet. She had drained herself a bit in order to shield them from what She's confirmed the arch Angles suspensions of the  rumored  dark one that Lucifer had cast to Limbo before his fall from grace.  Loki may not have agreed with her choices to leave heaven un supervised and without orders. But Thalia had figured by the time he or any of the other head honchos realized she was gone , it would be too late and she would be in deep cover something they would not want to chance in having Mortals realized they where here. Granted Thalia thought that was really stupid and wondered if the old ones ever realized that they could be mediators to mankind  that could have possible halted some of the most deadliest wars.Had they really protected the mortals like they where supposed to as it was gods grand design for them.