Jason Jr. and Sheriff McDouche

Burkitsville, Indiana

After their little run in with Scotty, the boys continued to make their way through town, stopping to ask the occasional passerby about the missing couple.

After the fifth person, Dean finally began to complain, "Seriously? How come no one knows these people?"

"Look, dude, these people went missing a year ago. Their appearance is so bland that even I would have trouble remembering them. Gotta say, though, there seems to be a lot of shady people in this little podunk town. Too many for my liking," Danny pondered with a slight frown.

Dean looked at him, snickering slightly as he said, "Spidey senses tingling?"

"More like 'bullshit senses.' They usually only go off around you, so maybe that's why," Danny responded with a rather cheeky smile.

Dean rolled his eyes, continuing towards 'Jorgeson General Store' with Danny following close behind. Inside, they met an odd couple-in Danny's opinion-named Harley and Stacy. Dean then proceeded to question them and show them fliers while Danny looked around, observing things.

"You sure they didn't stop for gas or something?"

Harley showed the pictures to Stacy. Stacy then shook her head in response.

"Nope, don't remember 'em. You said they were friends of yours?" Harley asked with a trace of skepticism in his voice.

"That's right," Dean replied at the same time as Danny said, "Sure, why not?"

A girl, who they would come to find was named Emily, cames downstairs carrying some boxes.

"Did the guy have a tattoo?" Emily inquired.

"Yes, he did," said Dean.

"Probably. Here, let me help you with those," Danny responded, walking over to Emily and taking the boxes from her hands and placing them on the counter.

Emily thanked him and looked at the picture of Vince. After a moment, she turned to Stacy and Harley, saying, "You remember? They were just married."

"You're right. They did stop for gas. Weren't here more than ten minutes," Harley said, apparently now able to magically recall every detail.

"You remember anything else?" Dean questioned.

"I told 'em how to get back to the Interstate. They left town," Harley said with a small shrug.

"Could you point us in that same direction?" Dean asked in a rather polite-for him, anyway-tone.

"Sure."

A moment later, they were in Dean's car, driving down the road. They were driving by the orchard when they heard a noise coming from the backseat, prompting Danny to cover his ears with a groan of annoyance and pain.

"What the hell?" Dean exclaimed, pulling over and reaching into his bag.

He pulled out the EMF meter, which was beeping frantically. With a small glare at the thing, Danny reached over and shut the sound off of it, letting the lights still glow. The boys glanced at each other for a moment before they walked towards the orchard. After walking around a few minutes, they stop and see a scarecrow on its post. With another glance at each other, they walked over to it and looked at it for a second.

"Dude, you fugly," Dean commented.

"It looks like Jason Voorheese fucked a scarecrow and had a really hideous baby," Danny said lightly, poking the thing's stomach with a finger.

The scarecrow doesn't move. Dean and Danny noticed a sickle in the scarecrow's hand and a design on its arm. ("Honestly, I would have bet a machete," Danny commented.) Dean takes a ladder from a nearby tree and climbs to the top so that he is eye level with the scarecrow. He moves its clothing and recognizes the design from Vince's tattoo. He pulled out Vince's flyer and compares the designs, which are exactly the same. He looked at the scarecrow again.