Pref #17: The Show You Binge On Netflix

Patrick:

Show: Criminal Minds

"Trick, Trick, I'm starting the next episode!" You called.

"Hold up, I'm on my way!" Patrick yelled back from the kitchen. He ran into the living room with a bowl of popcorn and cuddled under the blankets.

"Let's get it." Patrick smirked. You giggled in excitement and pressed play on your tv. The show started and you instantly swooned at Spencer Reid as he came on the screen.

"Spencer is soooo cute!" You squealed.

"Ouch. Your boyfriend is sitting right next to you." Patrick frowned.

"I'm sorry, but he's so smart and awkward and cute and that jawline! Jesus, I'd kill just to touch it." You swooned. Patrick pushed you off the couch.

"Asshole." You giggled. Patrick smirked and looked back up at the show.

Joe:

Show: Bob's Burgers

You giggled as Linda said something dumb and Louis snapped back.

You and Joe freaking love Bob's Burgers.

"Joey, I'm gonna watch that episode with Tina and the car again!" You informed him.

"Can we binge watch from there?" Joe pleaded.

"Whatever. Just get down here dork." Joe came to the living room and pulled you into his arms.

"I'm ready, I'm ready, I'm ready." He chanted, kissing you between each I'm ready.

"Alright. Just press play before we end up screwing with Bob's Burgers playing in the background." You teased. Joe's eyes lit up and he looked at you.

"How'd you know that's been my biggest fantasy?!" He gasped you giggled and kissed his cheek.

"Let's just watch please." You smiled. Joe smiled back and watched the tv.

Pete:

Show: Grey's Anatomy

"Scalpel." Pete asked. You handed him his shaver as he shaved away his beard.

"Toothbrush." You said. Pete passed your toothbrush and you put on the toothpaste. This was your morning ritual. You and Pete pretend your surgeons and just ask for anything with one worded phrases.

"Wanna watch some more Grey's?" Pete asked.

"Are Derek and Meredith the OTP?" You scoffed. Pete smiled and kissed you.

"Come on, resident. How about before we watch...we spend some time in an on call room?" Pete smirked deviously.

"Oh, but I'm only a first year resident and you're an attending. It wouldn't be right!" You fake protested. Pete laughed and took your hand.

"Don't worry. Nobody's gonna find out." He winked.

Andy:

Show: Supernatural

"Sam and Dean, Dean and Sam, no one kills monsters like those two can." You sang. Andy smiled at you and turned on the television.

"You ready to stop singing and start watching?" He asked.

"Gimme a minute. I'm still fangirling." You are plied Andy rolled his eyes and turned on the tv.

"Squirrel and Moose, Moose and Squirrel, give em one night and they can rock your world." You sang. Andy looked over at you, lowkey judging you.

"Really bro." He asked. You smiled innocently and kissed your boyfriend's cheek.

"Love you Andy Pandy." You grinned.

"Alright, now let's watch the Winchesters kick ass in many different ways!" And cheered.