Equipments required

Procrastination like all art forms requires some basic materials.

#1 A PC/laptop/smart phone, Internet connection increase the productivity of this.

One of the most creative and vibrant way to procrastinate. It can make you shirk your work for hours.

#2 A comfortable bean bag/couch/bed.

It is great for lounging around without a care in the world, the location of this equipment should be in a private place for best results, undisturbed by non-believers.

#3 A friend who has already mastered this art.

This is not compulsory, but it is good for fast learning. That is why I keep telling my friends how lucky they are to have me.

#4 An I-pod/music player and a talent to sing without care:

One of the best method, it provides entertainment as well as dexterity in singing.

#5 A TV set.

Remote control is a must have. Just think about all those channels, all those celeb gossips you can't get enough of!

#6 A crush.

E-stalking is fun, no one thinks you are a creep or pedo-bear because you are never going to get caught.

#7 A creative, imaginative, taboo-free mind.

The cheapest way to procrastinate. Just let those gears turn and your mind will take you from ninjas to chocolate filled goodness.