chapter 18 - A Sirius Anger Issue

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ya…it’s been a while and I’m sorry about that LDON’T HATE ME!! :P ps. No one’s requested POV’s yet…

Sirius’s POV *day of the “incident”*

I had just told James what had happened, and had made him go back and stay with Ella. I was going to deal with my brother on my own. I was so angry I wan’t thinking straight, all I knew was that I needed to find him, and make him pay.

I practically ran down the corridors looking for him, so pissed off that I kept uttering profanities under my breath. That’s when I finally saw him. He had his back to me, and his arms around some girl that had her back pressed against the wall. His tongue was shoved down her throat and I felt a wave of nausea hit me as I witnessed the scene before me. That’s probably how I used to look though, I mean, I did use to be a player. But now that I had Ella, I was trying to shake my player ways.

I stalked over to the two and roughly grabbed the back of Reg’s shirt, wrenching him backwards.

“Hey what the he-“ he tried yelling…but my fist collided into the side of his face before he could finish his sentence.

“That’s for my girlfriend you prat!”

Regulus fell hard onto his back, still stunned from my punch, so I leaned down and gave him a few harder punches to his face and stomach. My fist throbbed when I finally pulled back to look at him. His nose was bent at an odd angle and his jaw had started swelling, the rest of his face had turned dark shades of purple and blue and was covered in fresh, bright red blood. I looked down at my hands and saw that they were covered in his blood, but also were starting to form little bruises.

Regulus groaned and tried to sit up, but I punched him again, causing him to fall back onto the ground. If he can still move and stay conscious, I obviously haven’t been hitting him hard enough.

I heard a scream coming from somewhere behind me, and looked to see the girl he had been with running down the corridor, yelling something about going to get a teacher. Damn! Now I have to hurry up so that I don’t get caught, because if I do, I’ll likely be expelled.

As I turned back to face Reg, I felt his fist hit the side of my face, causing my head to jerk painfully to the side. I looked back to see he was glaring at me, but had a smug look on his face, obviously because he thought he had a chance in this fight. I saw something move out of the corner of my eye and noticed it was Regulus’ hand. He was trying to reach for his wand.

No way was I letting him win. Not after what he tried to do to Ella. So I let all my anger move through me, into my fist. My anger at myself for leaving her alone, my anger at Reg for what he did, but mostly my anger and hatred for my so-called ‘family’. I didn’t even register how many times I hit him, I was in a blind rage, being controlled by my emotions.

I didn’t notice that he had blacked out.

That my fists were in so much pain, they had gone numb.

Or the fact that me and Reg were no longer alone.

“Sirius! Sirius stop you’re going to end up killing him!”

“That’s kind of the plan.” I said, like it was obvious.

All of a sudden their were hands on my shoulders, forcing me away from my unconscious ass of a brother. “Sirius, I mean it! You’ve got to stop now! We need to get out of here before someone finds us.”

I turned around to glare at the person holding me back from achieving  my goal, and was surprised to see that it was James.

“What the hell are you doing here? I told you to stay with Ella, to not leave her side until I got back!”

Just then we could hear the sound of running footsteps heading our way. Crap. James and I looked at each other, before looking down at Regulus, still lying unconscious on the floor. “Come on Sirius!” James grabbed my arm and pulled me to my feet, before we both ran off down the corridor. Trying to get as far away from this as possible.

We ended up back in the hospital wing. Ella was still asleep when we got there, so she was completely oblivious as to what had just occurred. Thank Merlin.

*Present Day*

As we walked out onto the quidditch pitch, I ouldn’t take my eyes off of her. She was walking with a slight limp, and when I had noticed she said that it didn’t matter because she would be flying anyway. I still couldn’t help but worry about her, I couldn’t shake this feeling.

I wasn’t the only one objecting to this though, James and Remus were also trying to get her to sit the game out. But she insists that she isn’t going to miss a game against Slytherin. I couldn’t blame her though, I wouldn’t want to either.

I had tried to make her not play, but damn that girl knew how to get what she wanted. She said that if I didn’t let her play…she’d never let me kiss her, ever again. And I mean, I know she’s lying and all, but the thought of never being able to kiss her again just sucks. So I caved, pathetic right? I know.

So now here I am, all of us mounting our brooms, and I can’t stop worrying. What if something happens? What if she gets hit? Or slips off her broom? Ugh, snap out of it! She’ll be okay, this is Ella we’re talking about, she’s tough!

But she’s mine! And if anything happens to her, it’ll be my fault, and I’ll never forgive myself for it.

And there goes the quaffle.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

***Author’s note  Soooo what’d ya think?? I really don’t like this chapter very much. It’s short and crappy -_-‘   but writer’s block is proving to be EVIL!!! Oi I’m getting frustrated!! I’ll TRY to upload soon okay :D

Sooo yup COMMENT, VOTE, FAN  :D

<3 Hayley