TWO

It was now Friday, day of the party and also the day that Alexander wanted me to join Ingrid's Russ buss.

Only problem was, the girl is a bitch and even if it's the last thing I do, I will not join that Russ buss.

I know that dosen't make sense but bare with me.

My hand reached out as it ran through my hair, eyes scanning down my Jean clad body, the jeans were black and matched with a burgandy turtleneck jumper, smiling in appreciation of my outfit choice I left the room, greeting Alexander as I picked up my bag.

I was still slightly angry with the boy seeing as every single lunch time had been spent with his Russ buss friends, don't get me wrong they are most definitely a beautiful site but not when all you want to do is rant to your brother as well as have a laugh.

Alex noticed my slight passive aggressiveness, as he ran up to me, arm circling around me in a hug as he pulled me to his chest. Feeling more anger instead of happiness arise, I simply hit at the boy pushing myself away as I practically stormed over to his car in my peach boots.

Alex followed shortly after, sticking out his tongue at me as he walked over to his side of the car.

And as much as I wanted to do it back, I simply crossed my arms over my chest choosing to give the boy the silent treatment.

Once we were both seated in the sleek black car, Alex began to drive, putting on one of my favourite and secretly his, songs by Justin Bieber.

Breaking out into a grin, I began to sing along, with small dance moves, which earned a chuckle from my brother. He began to sing along too, after a raised eyebrow glare was shot his way. As soon as the song finished we pulled up outside the school, still laughing and smiling as we exited his vehicle.

Slapping at the tan boys chest slightly, we walked onto the courtyard, instantly going in the direction of the penetrators, which for now I didn't even mind. The simple car ride was enough to keep my anger at bay.

Slightly praising myself for wearing my boots, I ran up to Johann, jumping into his  arms as soon as our bodies collided. The boy was tall, and dare I say extremely good looking with his lean and slightly buff body as well as the long dark brown hair, that always seemed to be styled just right.

I had known Johann for as long as Alex, seeing as the boy became our neighbour when I was merely 5, eleven years later and we are all still together. Jumping down from the boy, I caught Chris' eye but the contact was blocked when I was pulled back slightly by Alex, who had clearly noticed Chris' stare.

Rolling my eyes, I spotted Eva and her new Russ buss in a corner of the courtyard. I had been planning to join theirs ever since they created it, which was only earlier this week, but it was much better than Ingrid's. Deciding on a plan in my head, I leant up to Scott ready to make my excuse.

"I'm going to go and speak to Ingrid." I simply stated, recieving a slightly surprised look from the boy.

"Okay, I will see you at lunch Lilly." Nodding at the boys words, I placed a gentle kiss to Alex's cheek whilst making eye contact with Chris, before I was off.

-

"Who's that?" Noora, the new girl to the school spoke, blonde hair flying in her face due to the wind.