ONE

Picking up my bag as I strolled to the door of my bedroom, my eyes scanned myself in a 'once over' check before i left the room. The heels i wore clicking slightly on the wooden floor, they were paired with cropped blue skinny jeans, a black jumper supporting my chest as i held my coat in hand. Rolling my eyes slightly as the sight of my brother's door shut, I casually walked over to the wooden slate, hand balling into a fist as I knocked against the door, stepping away slightly.

After receiving no response but of that of heavy breathing I presumed the boy was sleeping, left hand on the door handle as I pressed my ear against the wood, knocking on it once again before shouting his name, accent seeping through my words. A moan emitted from the other side of the door, a scoff leaving my lips at the sound.

Taking matter into my own hands, I pushed the door open, words tumbling from my mouth before I even processed what was before me.

"Alex, I swear to god if you are watching porn ag-" The words cut themselves off, eyes widening at the site of my brother underneath a skinny blonde, before I could see anymore I quickly covered my already traumatized eyes with my hand before leaving the room, door shutting behind me. 

Shortly after I calmed myself down, the door opened, Alexander appearing in front of my eyes, thankfully clothed this time. I shot him a look, slightly glaring at the tanned boy as he simply rolled his eyes grabbing his car keys as he tumbled out of the front door.

A small laugh left my mouth slightly before i followed after the boy, his car my only sort of transport to school and back. Despite the fact that our school was around the corner, Alex still liked to drive, simply to show of his car as well as make a 'cool' entrance into school every morning.

And even though it was stupid.

I wasn't going to pass up a free ride to school even if it was only a few minutes.

Once again, we found ourselves arguing over the song that played on the way to school.

Take note that the words 'song' is singular, meaning we only get to listen to one song before we arrive.

So once again, we pull up outside school, still arguing even though we have arrived.

Sighing, I flipped my hair, turning away from the tan boy to exit the vehicle, only to be pulled back by said boy's hand.

"Don't get involved with the penetrators okay?" Alex spoke, words going in one ear and out the other.

With a nod i climbed out of the car, Alex mirroring my action as we walked onto the school yard, heads turning to see who had arrived. I found my lips forming a smirk as everyone's attention focused on us, with a wink in a general boys direction I walked into the building of the school, leaving Alex behind as eyes traveled my body.

However,when i looked back I struggled to find who had been watching me that closely,instead I found Alex's eyes just as he smacked Johann over the head.

-

After greeting Alex with a smile, I hooked arms with the boy, words tumbling from my mouth, almost uncontrollably as I moaned about the maths class i had just endeared. 

"At first I thought it would be good, seeing as we has a substitute but it turned out she was even worse than our normal teacher, I never thought i would ever wish that we had him, Alex I-" A finger to my lips caused me to stop, turning towards Scott in a huff as i glared at him.

He knew that in between lessons was the time that I usually ranted or listened to him talk about girls ever since he joined that Russ buss, I've had less and less time with the boy.

The thought actually made me quite sad.

"I've got to talk to the boys before we go to lunch together okay?" Alex asked me, looking down at me with a serious expression.

I nodded, slightly saddened by the news but not really bothered at least I got to see Johann.

With a smile, I leaned into the tan boy more as we walked over to his friends, Alex immediately bring greeted as if they hadn't seen each other in months. I smiled at the gathering, taking out my phone as Alex moved back, taking a comfortable spot next to me.

His arm wrapped around me slightly, probably to make sure that i didn't talk to one of the boys rather than a brotherly act of love. I rolled my eyes before focusing my attention on my instagram feed, tuning out the boys conversation.

I found myself liking almost every picture on my feed, stopping at a few to comment or read the quotes but nothing was really that exciting.

Looking up due to a tap on my arm, I found everyone's eyes on me making me gulp slightly as I turned to my brother. He shot me an annoyed look before smiling down at me.

"Are you coming to the party on Friday?" His voice appeared soft due to the boys around us but the look he gave me proved otherwise.

"Yeah I guess." I quickly answered, eyes returning to my phone as everyone began to talk again.

My fingers stopped scrolling once I landed on a picture of Chris, a selfie he had posted a meer 10 minutes ago. I found myself looking up at the boy opposite me, he seemed to be in deep thought as he responded to William.

Taking advantage of the boys distraction I found myself admiring his beauty slightly. The way his brunette hair curved into a perfect quiff, shirt tight around his bicep muscles and figure lean but tall. The way his eyes crinkled when he laughed at something, this boy was truly sculpted by god.

No wonder he got so many hookups.

Subconsiously, I found myself liking the boys picture, instantly averting my eyes to my feed as the ding went off, the brunette boy reaching for his phone as his friends returned to conversation. Feeling eyes on me, I looked up, meeting Chris' smirking ones as he looked me up and down.

However I didn't feel self consious, the outfit I wore showed off the perfect amount of chest as well as booty, meaning I had nothing to be scared off. His eyes met my own again, teeth biting at his bottom lip as he smirked at me causing a blush to rise.

Before any words could be exchanged however, Johann rushed over to us, strangling me in a hug as he lifted me up. In an attempt not to fall I wrapped my legs around the boys waist, hugging back with equal strength as I buried my head in his shoulder.

Looking over his shoulder slightly, I found Chris who was now glaring at Johann before his gaze once again met mine, he smirked, catching me staring before he returned his attention to William.

-

So that was the first chapter! How did you like it?

Do you like Lillian's character?

Comment below what you would like to see happen in this book?

Also, I need a ship name for Lillian and Chris, whoever I pick gets a shout out!

Until the next update.

Bye my lovely's!