Bad Girl vs Bad Boy An Arranged Marriage Story

Chapter 8

Ivy

The figure coughed and promptly fell over and then stood up again. The figure obviously saw my face though smoke and debris as it's face broke into a beaming smile .

Hmmm this means that he either knows me or want to kill me . Great . All my friends are demented ( in a nice way) . And well people who want to kill me well that's pretty self explanatory . The male , the smoke had cleared enough to see that he was in fact of the male species . Then he spoke , well drawled

" Ivy darhling , its wonderful to see you again"

Oh crap

Stephan

Stephan , my bestest friend in all the world . 5 words to describe Stephan .

1.Gay

2.Pyromaniac

3.Weird

4.My best friend

5.umm not straight

well anyways you get the point.

The smoke completely cleared . Leaving Stephan standing in the middle of the destroyed lab . Clad in his usual black sparkly all in one leather jumpsuit . A pair a large sunglasses perched on his head . My large pink handbag was clutched to his chest .

Wait ... MY bright pink handbag . Stephan was a notorious clothes nicker. He was frantically trying to rearrange his hair . It had turned from his usual inky black to a kinda grey from the explosion. After he had finished rearranging his hair . His attention turned back to me . He beamed .

"Ivy , hello"

We gave each the biggest hugs in all the world. Seth was looking amused . Oh no Seth was going to introduce him self to Stephan . Bad move . Bad move .

Seth opened his mouth to speak when Stephan glanced at him and obviously found what ever Seth was going to say of no value to him . He turned his attention back to me .

"Ivy , so sorry I'm late I got a little caught up if you know what I mean" he winked at me and nudged my side . I grinned . I know exactly what he was up to and it's not what you think it is ( you sick minded people lol) .

"any way I was coming in to say hello when I saw the cutest guy like ever"

you could never get a word in edge ways when Stephan was on a rant

"I got his number but then I lost it in the explosion" he sighed. "I think he is lying back there unconscious somewhere" Stephan pointed with a casual flick of his hand. Cold and unfeeling when it came to people other than his family . Namely us . His team . His family . Stephan was obviously going to speak when Seth broke it .

"I presume your name is Stephan Délicieux" Seth smirked with a raised eyebrow

Stephan turned to Seth as if noticing him for the first time . He looked at me questionably and I just shrugged .

"Well that's not my real name but you can call me that for now , and you are ..."

"Seth , Seth Mannington"

Stephan just stared at him blankly , not knowing who this "Seth Mannington"was Stephan has elusive memory He only remembered things when it suited him . The look on his face told me something . Seth had used the classic Bond line of which Stephan hated .

"Ivy fiancé" Seth prompted .

A ray of sunshine dawned on Stephan's face.

Great Seth had just got to spill the important news .

Stephan walked up to Seth looking at him .

"cool" he said monotonously.

Okkkaayyy not the reaction I was expecting . Where was the immense rage or the endless teasing or him saying how hot he was . Stephan was cool calm and collected . This was bad. Very bad .

Stephan turned back to me smiling

"Ivy I think you know why I'm here" Stephan exclaimed waggling his finger at me

great just the subject I had been trying to avoid

"You have been a very naughty girl Ivy Greenwood , blowing up people's porches out of spite is not a good way to go"

"I was trying to prove a point" I protested

"oh yeah and what point is that "I can blow up people houses yay" , the boss was so annoyed you know we're on limited budget because we blew up Area 51 we can't afford to blow up insignificant peoples porches or destroy library's and librarians for that matter"

"oh yeah than why did you blow the fountain up" I retorted

Stephan looked confused

" umm that wasn't me"

"Yeah well if it wasn't you who was it"

"that's irrelevant right now , Love told me , to tell you , that the boss told her , to tell me , to tell you that the blowing up must stop. Any way I have delivered my message and now I will be off . Ta Ta ."

he began to walk out the door when he turned and looked over his shoulder and spoke

"Oh and Ivy I'll see you tomorrow"

huh I had school tomorrow . Oh he meant I'll see him after .

Then robot Seth reassembled itself

And then collapsed. Weird.