Bad Girl vs Bad Boy An Arranged Marriage Story Chapter 6

Chapter 6

Ivy's pov

ummm what was that . Not one of my explosions .

Rubble and water a the and debris flew through the smashed windows. I ducked but Seth got a faceful of water.

Seems the fountain had just exploded but who had set it off. None of my team would do something as reckless as that ... well I could think of a few but it doesn't matter. the library was completely ruined, the librarian was going to go nuts.

I looked at Seth expecting him to be fussing over his hair but he was staring straight ahead and shivering. His head was jerking side to side like a mad man.

That was weird. .

Ace ( who I had learned was Seth's best friend) walked over to him and poked in the stomach.

"Guys call the boss I think he is going to blow"

Wait I thought Seth was the boss . Maybe Seth wasn't the mastermind behind all their gangs plans. I was very confused . Seth looked like... Well he looked like a statue. He was making funny noises maybe he as allergic to water , weird.

Then Ace lifted his fist and slammed it into the top a Seth's head . A metallic clanking sounded around the room. What , was his head made of . Metal .WTF.

I looked around the gang was talking like this was totally normal . Ace patted Seth's affectionately

"all better now"

then Seth spoke

"iiiivvvyyyy,,, helloooo mmmyyyyy ddaarrrlllinng ppiieecceee ooofff ccchheeessseee ccccoooowww hhatte mmooo caatt piiiggg"

then a calm voice spoke it sounded like the voices you get on answering machine

"system malfunction error 34 system shut down"

Seth made a funny noise

bgggggggggt. Like a computer shutting down .

OKKKAAAYYY . Very scared now.

Ace grabbed hold of Seth's arm and hauled him out the library.

I had no idea what had just happened. There was nothing else for it. I followed them.

Ace was dragging Seth out of school. A black limousine pulled up outside the school. They chucked Seth in the boot and then climbed into the limo. It sped of the doors still closing.

I jumped on my bike and sped after them . Where were they going . I thought I had lost them when I drew up outside a huge pair of gates . The black limo was there waiting at the gates

.the gates opened for the limo but swung shut before I could get through them.

Ha haaaa

they are not going to get rid of me that easily

I revved my motorbike, preparing to jump the 10 meter fence . Easy peasy lemon squeezy . I was nearly over the fence . My bike and I slammed into something that wasn't there. Huh.

I flew through the air and just managed to land on my feet . I couldn't say the same for my bike . It had landed perfectly and it was parked there smirking at my bad landing. I glared at my bike . It had special add bits that allowed to never get broken .

I touched the fence and fell backwards. Electric. I bet that had messed up my hair . I threw a rock above the fence. It bounced off something and fell at my feet.

Cool, they had a force field but it was nothing I couldn't break.

I did everything I could but nothing would break that force field. Nothing I did would break it.

NOTHING . Who were these people. I was tired and annoyed. No one beats Ivy Greenwood.

Fed up I walked towards the gate and pressed the intercom. I wasn't sure what I expected to happen but I wanted to rant at someone.

'Hello' a voice said.

"OK, I have no idea what is going on here but I am Ivy Greenwood and you are going to open these gates right now. I am Seth's fiancé and, not that I care about him, but something very strange is going on with him and I have a right to know. " I yelled.

Very powerful.

"Ivy, all you had to do was ask."

The gates swung open. OK, I was not expecting that. They must have been watching me making a fool of myself. Damn you, Seth. That was so annoying. I grabbed my bike and rode down the driveway trying to hold my head high.

I was approaching a military like building. It was grey and square with very few windows. I came to a large, sturdy looking door. Nothing I couldn't blow up but as they seemed to be cooperating that probably wasn't the best of plans. That may make them turn violent and as I hadn't been able to break through their barriers I wasn't willing to see what other weapons they had.

The door was opened by a geeky looking man in a white lab coat. This was getting stranger and stranger.

Was Seth taking part in some kind of genetic experiment? That made him allergic to water! It didn't seem very likely. Seth seemed pretty dumb really. Not a very worthy opponent.

"We have been informed of your arrival, Miss Ivy Greenwood. Seth is this way."

He began to walk down the corridor and I followed. We walked down a maze of hallways until we reached a door with a hazard sign on it. The guy opened the door and I saw all Seths gang now wearing labcoats. What the hell. They were the big egos small brains gang! What happened. The world as we knew it was changed forever... Ace smirked

"What took you so long Ivy? We've been waiting for you..."

He burst into laughter. I glowered at him and he shut up. It was good to see that in this crazy messed up world where Seth's gang were intellectuals I still had some kind of power.

Suddenly I noticed Seth stood in the middle of the room next to ... SETH?