PROLOGUE

Lillian Larsen was just another ordinary first year girl, with the exception that her brother was a third year who just so happened to be best friends with William Magnusson and Christoffer Schistad.

Alexander and Lillian Larsen was as close as you could get, sharing almost everything with each other, including secrets. The only thing they didn't share was Alexander's friends, the boy setting rules to instate that Lillian never got involved with any of them.

It was purely out of protection, and in Alexander's eyes he was doing the right thing but in Lillian's he was being overprotective,forcing her to do things that she certainly disagreed with.

Because of these'rules', Alexander had planned out his younger sister's entire future high school life, even what Russ bus she would join, but being the rebellious teen that she was, Lillian didn't listen, going against everything her older brother said.

Including his number one rule;

Don't under any circumstances get involved with the penetrators.

-

CAST:

Emeraude Toubia as Lillian Larsen.

Tyler Posey as Alexander Larsen.

Dylan O' Brien as Johann Olsen

The Skam cast as themselves.

-

I do not own any storylines or individual characters only the characters i create as well as their plots.

Warning: My story doesn't follow the script or plot of Skam exactly.