Chapter 1

Sitting in a house in an old arm chair, glancing at old photos of himself, looking at major past events. In the pictures stand the man himself, the only survivor in the operations. The young teenager is dressed in school uniform, and the teenagers name was Harry. This week was a week where he became famous for the best reasons possible.

These memories are memories that are only told in legends, conspiracies and tales. But the impossible became possible. 

Let me take you back to a time of poverty that will be inevitable, people without jobs and the people losing their jobs. This time is going to the time of the new millennium, the year of 2000 where all hopes were being enlightened but to then all fall.

____________________________________

2nd January 2000 the year of dreams was being fore filled. Everybody celebrating, people laughing and joking, but there was always one boy that stood out from the rest. He always stayed out watching all the world go by and was always fascinated by the world he lived in. Watching it go round every second of every day. The best part about this is that he always had a friend that would stand next to him and be part of all the ups and downs, but this young girl would always be with the same arguments that Harry faced, she would always stand up for him no matter what the situation and would help him when times were tough.

The young girls name was Kate. Kate is an average height girl about 5' 8" and had long dark hair tied up in a ponytail, and had it flipped over her left shoulder. She had beautifully brilliant blue eyes which would take any man by surprise and stare for a second or two. She had slightly tanned skin and this suited the way she would act. She wore baggy but fashionable clothes that girls generally wanted but normally couldn't have. She would wore comfortable shoes which were always stained one colour, but she didn't have a favourite colour for her shoes so had all different colours.

Then you compare her to Harry, he was a dish rag. He never dressed in fashionable clothing but mainly the first thing that he could pick out of his dresser, normally tracksuits or jeans,  wore hiking boots for no particular reason, but for some reason they were really comfortable to me. He would sit in his room studying for upcoming events preferably exams and stuff but in his free time he would just study the world and see how it all worked. When someone criticized Harry he would say to them "I can't be compared because I am who I am, an original person who nobody can compare me to, and you can't change it." this is his quote to effectively show that nobody likes different, so he would stand by that different is better than fitting in. He used to always just be taller than Kate which would cause them to have little private jokes about their heights but nothing different to what you would get in the more modern days.

The world was everything that Harry would live for, he discovered parts of the world and no matter what it is, by the sound of his area where he lived. He pays attention to the world, all of the movements of the tectonic plates he studied and worked out the averages for each tectonic and all the times each one went off he would use the time to calculate even more estimates to judge when each plate would crash into another. Harry did this with plates, hurricanes, tsunamis, volcanoes etc... Harry had it all and he studied them but when checking all the averages they all added up to the year of 2000 where Harry starts his journey and life...

__________________________________