Chapter 1,

It's hard moving to a new place, completely alone... It's difficult to make new friends, to fit in... Especially in a new country...

So, I was a 19 year old girl, from London, moving to Los Angeles... Yup, from the UK, to the US... Scary stuff!

Especially for your parents,

'Call me as soon as you land!'

'Thats a bit hard mom... You know, being in an Airport and all, getting luggage, not pissing people off...' My mother, as usual, fussed over me about moving away from home...

'Alisha! No swearing!' My dear mother punished me for cursing in front of her,

'Sorry mom, but look... I'll call you as soon as I can okay, I'll ring Jono too!' I smiled, I kissed her cheek quickly and hugged her,

'You are so much like your father... You never let an idea escape your head!' She smiled as I leaned away slightly, she was right though...

Me and my father were as close as can be... We would always come up with some crazy idea for a holiday somewhere, of we would create a dream world for me before I fell asleep when I was younger...

But we were very strong headed! Once we wanted to do something... We did it! For example, going on holiday to Australia, New Zealand and then to LA funnily enough, but we would have to do it in three weeks, a week in each country... Me and dad came up with that when I was seven years old, eight years down the line, my mother and brother came with me on that trip... But not my dad... He had lost a battle... A fatal battle at that... Exactly two years before we left for that trip.

'Oi, let me give my little sister a hug before she leaves us!' I heard a deep, husky voice mumble behind me. I turned to see the bright green eyes that my twin brother and I shared...

'Hey, Jono...' I smiled as I saw my brother, I wrapped my arms around him and felt his wrap around me. I buried my face. Not his shoulder where he just kissed my forehead and rested his chin on the top of my head. I listened to his heart and breathing, it soothed me...

It was hard leaving my mom, but harder leaving my brother... He had supported us, became the man of the family after dad went... And I shared an un breakable bond with him...

'And only older by sixteen minutes!' I laughed into his shoulder,

'Still older Lili...' Lili... His nickname for me... Like mine for him is Jono, his full name is John, but he never liked it much...

'And still taller!' I grumbled messing up his hair,

'Hey, it took me... Well, not that long to look this good!' He winked, I let him go and punched him in the shoulder.

He was such a pretty boy! But he deserved to be, he was quite handsome... Tall, big muscles, nice brown hair and big, pretty green eyes... And us being the same age, girls constantly asked for his phone number from me... Ugh.

Apparently I had the same affect on the boys though too... Long, wavy brown hair, tall, but not as tall as my brother, fit in the sense I took care of my body... And of course the brilliant green eyes! We were a good looking set of twins apparently!

'Take care sweet heart...' My mother croaked... Again..

'Ill call you two as soon as I can!' I said as I hugged them both... My taxi had just pulled up outside our house,

'Say hi to Amber for us!' My brother shouted as I walked to the car, I was gong to be staying with a friend... So it wasn't all bad! I would find a place after a few months of living there if she wanted me out... I nodded and turned back to my family, Jono hugged my mom and waved,

'I love you!' I shouted as I got into the taxi,

'We love you too!' My mom shouted back...

And with that, we drove away...

'To the airport, love?' The driver asked,

'Yes please...' I mumbled back, he nodded and we drove in silence for the rest of the drive.

I could feel my chest getting tight... So I held back sobs, but let the free tears fall down my cheeks. I put in my headphones and hit 'Shuffle' on my iPod as I stared out of the widow, watching London go by...