chapter 1

Peridot woke up to the sound of her alarm going off. She groaned and shut it off. She got up and did her daily routine to get ready for school. Knowing that her mom was most likely at work, she made herself some breakfast and left quickly. "I hope school is okay today." She thought to herself.

Lapis p.o.v
Lapis woke up to the sound of her mother calling her downstairs for breakfast.
"Hey sweetie." Lapis' mother said. "Morning mom." Lapis said, still tired. She quickly ate her breakfast and left to school. She put her headphones on and walked to the bus stop. She noticed peridot and walked up to her. "Hey peri!" Lapis said with a smile.

Peridot's p.o.v
While waiting for the bus I saw lapis walk up to me. "Hey peri!" She heard lapis say. "Morning lapis." Peridot and lapis had been friends since 1st grade and saw each other almost every day.
Lapis didn't know it but peridot had a huge crush on her since the day they met. Now in high school, peridot could only hope that lapis felt the same way. Maybe some day, I'll have the guts to tell her." She thought to herself.

Lapis p.o.v
Lapis was talking to peridot while waiting for the bus. Why does she have to be so cute? She thought to herself while peridot was talking. Lapis has had a crush on peridot since 4th grade but refuses to tell her in fear that peridot won't like her back.
The bus got there 10 minutes later and they sat next to each other still talking about what classes they had. While they were talking, they didn't notice that pearl had sat next to them as well. "Hey lapis." Pearl said. Both peridot and lapis jumped up and pearl laughed. "What are you guys talking about?" She asks. "Oh, just about what classes we have together." Lapis said. Just as she finished her sentence they arrived at the school.
I wonder what today has in store for me. She thought.