Oh Baby

You hadn't been in any matches since you anouncement of pregnacy. Crow seem truely and utterly facinated whenever the baby kicked, the kicking did not make it any easier for you however. originally you planned to nit have any children at all. It wouldnt be yours for long now anyways. Soon the doctor anounced that it would be a girl. You joy must be contained and love not to be spred, you hadn't any idea how long you would keep the girl.

"Oi." a familiar voice called from your doorway.

Your head turns to see Crow. "Senji..."

He leans over for a kiss but seems to be in the mood for something else. "Gosh..."

"What? Is something wrong?"

"Just a bit..."

"Why? Wjats wrong love?" ypu put a hand on his cheek.

"I wanna make love..."

"Senji!!"

"You do too."

"What if?"

He gave a slight smirk and sat on your bed. "i have a match tonight." he gave a quick glanve towards you belly. "I'll give a good on." he said 

"You never do anything less..."

Younwatch the horrid match between Crow and Hummingbird. Crow won but only just. Ypu hoped that it was nothing too serious. Crow walked back into the G ward and found you sitting nervouly by the door. You jumped up and found multile slashes all over his body. You ran your hand over each one. Feeling Crow gaze down directly on your head made you stop.

"That didnt feel too bad." he murmered in your ear.

"Senji- doesn't it hurt?"

He gave a wicked grin down on your small frame. "No."

"Miss. Do come with us we need some blood samples and you baby is nearly due. You will stay in the tssting room for now." 

Crow grabbed your arm but you put you small and shaking hand on it. "A- alright."

"No, you cant just take her now!" Crow argued.

"We can, in fact." the nurse gave a spin tingling smile.

"Have anything else to say, Crow?" A man with a gutair and nasty red hair smirked.

Crow growled and his muscles tensed up.

The man put a hand on you back. "Lets go then little miss." you angrily shake it off saying "I don't need you to touch me, i can walk by myself lerfectly well." 

The man gave a strum of his gutair and shoved you to follow the nurse. "Off we go then." he shot Crow a look before following. Crow watched ypu walk farther and farther away and his spirit breaking with each step whilst you heart cracked steadily.

Crow's P.O.V

I thought I saw a tear drop from her lovely face.