Man in the glasses

I walked up down a hallway. Very elegant and fond my destination, an office with many toys and gadgets. It looked like a toddler's play room. A man in a chair with the back facing me said nothing.

"Sir..."

"You wanted to know if there was a way to... Postpone you competing in corpse carnival."

"Y- yes..."

"One way I will allow."

You straighten up.

"Bring new deadman."

"But sir-"

"Will you accept this... Generous offer?"

"How could I get new deadman though?"

The man chuckle.

"You have already slept with Crow have you not?"

"N- no.... Not like that...!" Your eyes widened a bit. "Oh."

In leh past before this discussionnnnnn

Your open your eyes to see faded light through your window blinds. Enough light poured down so that you coulee Senji breathing heavily and asleep. You smiled and gave that weird anime giggle but like a huff of air thingy.

When Senji woke he yawned widely and rubbed his eyes. "Did we sleep all night?"

You nodded. "I slept well..." You muttered.

"Hmm... Good."

"Besides I have a corpse carnival match today." 

He groans in an unpleasant way. "Wish you didn't have to compete."

"Why?"

"Just imagine if you lost!"

"Well everyone is bound to lose at some point. You lost to Ganta." 

Senji grinned. "Doesn't mean you still have to."

"Well.... What if I don't compete?"

"I'll feel better."

You traced his collar bone with a finger not looking at him. "Then I'll find a way not to compete!"

Senji smiled and leaned forward. "Good." He breathed on you neck making shivers go down it before planting a kiss.

'He's nice at kissing.' You think happily and put your hand on his neck and cheek carcassing it with your thumb gently.

Crows P.O.V

I feel proud. Very proud. I justify kissed her... On the neck but still. That's something to be proud of. 

"Hey do you know who your going up against?"

"Uh I think it's... Mocking jay or something like that."

I froze. "Crap."

"What? Is he good?"

"Well... He's some jerk who can't think up of moves himself and copies everyone else's."

"He can't copy mine."

"How so?" I roll back and prop my head up on my hands.

"Because I... I tell the blood to go where I want it to. I'm sure no one else can do that, right?"

"Yea that pretty weird." I smile at my plan I've e brewed up in my head and put some of her hair behind her ear.

"I hope he can't do that..."

"Yeah..." I move my hand from her cheek to her chin.

"Can he do your... Thing then too?"

"Mm- hm." I pull her face towards mine. She smiles. Ah ha... Finally caught on.

"Senji... Stop..." She says with a bit of a moan which only make want to continue even more.

"Whys that?" I say quietly Ina sorta sedcutive voice and makes her blush a bit and was very cute.

"Because......" 

I look at her. Our noses are almost touching.

"What if I don't want to stop?" I whisper.

"The I won't either."

I chuckle. "I don't see that as bad." I press my lips to hers softly. Man her lips were like silk and so nice. I smiled... If that was possible and she grinned too breaking our kiss.

"Sorry....!" She said in a laughable tone.

I wrap my arms around her and sigh briefly.