Ex's and Guns

When we got to the hospital they asked me what happened to my face, shoulder and arm. I said I was trying to break up a fight. Which was true but not completely.  They said my arm wasn’t broken but just sprained it. It should be fine in a couple of days and I can punch Spencer straight in his face.  I was mad at both Drake and Spencer for not being able to control it but then again their gang members they’re tough as nails. Drake got punched in the nose and he acts completely fine.  Ryan stayed later than everyone when I got in the hospital, he is my brother and he was probably worried. We left around 12am and Ryan was tired, I could tell. When we got home he was wobbling to get to the door. I lifted him up on my uninjured arm and opened the door. I threw him on the couch as he passed out.  I closed the door and started up the stairs to my room.

    When I got in there I collapsed on my bed and snuggled into something. I screamed before a hand went over my mouth and the lights came on. “Shh Jasmine! Its me!” Dyce whispered. I relaxed a little and slapped his face softly. “What are you doing in here Dyce?” I said. “I wanted to make sure you were ok , I’m sorry about Spencer. He’s really sorry.” He said. “Its ok bad boy and you decide to sneak into my room?.” I whispered, “ Mhm, your lock is easy to break we need to fix that.So how long until your arm is better?” he asked looking at my wrapped arm, “3 days as long as I don’t use it” I said, “So don’t make me hit you” I smirked. “Sorry sweetie but I think you’ll be tempted to touch my beautiful body” he smirked right back.  “It’s ok but sadly you won’t be getting any touching from me” I smirked getting up.  He watched me closely as I made my way to my closet going in and locking the door. I changed into a tank top and shorts, I walked out  sitting at the end of my bed. His eyes widened as he saw me and he blushed. “You should probably go bad boy. We have school tomorrow.” I whispered in his ear which made him shiver.

     I pulled him up by his shirt pulling him towards my balcony.  He stopped just as we came to the door. I looked at him and he looked at me staring into each other’s eyes. He started leaning in and I was getting a little nervous. This would be the secound time he's tried to kiss me today. But to my surprise he kissed my forehead, and with that I felt a burst of wind as I ran to the balcony. I saw him running and jump the fence staring at him.

     3 days later…

      Nothing really happened over the past few days; I got closer to the gang each day they felt like my family. We rehearsed every single day after school except Wednesday. It was just like regular school days my arm healed after 2 days. Dyce hasn’t talked to me since that night, it was torture. I acted like I didn’t care at all but on the inside I was dying. I only knew this guy for a day and he has me around his finger.  Ugh! Why me?!  It was lunch time and I was eating my food slowly by myself because Ryan and the others were running late. Then I felt a hand on my shoulder.  I turned to see Tyree “Hey Ty” I said smiling sadly, He smiled back and grabbed my hand “Follow me.” He pulled me along with him into the school passed a lot of people. He pulled me up stairs I recognized, the stairs when they “kidnapped” me the first day. He motioned to be quiet and I stayed silent.. He opened the door quietly and slowly we slipped thru and behind the wall.  Dyce’s gang and Ryan’s gang we’re arguing about something.  

“ Just stay away! You’re bad enough as it is!” Ryan yelled.

“Oh I’m bad? Have you even told her what you guys did on Wednesday after school?!”  Yelled Spencer right back

“She doesn’t have to know it’s not like she cared about it! We are all fine!” Asher yelled

“Jasmine deserves to know! You out of all people know that Ryan.” Dyce said. They were talking about me? What about? I heard something I never wanted to hear in my life