Chapter 1

"Cmon Nicole we have to go to this party" oh let me introduce myself. My name is Brianna Brianna Ray Dallas. I use to have long light blonde hair but when my brother left i cut it to my shoulders and died it silver. I have freckles, 10 tattoos, im 13, i drink, i do drugs, my parents hate me, im friends with most of the cops, i cant even count how many times i have been arrested, i have anorexia but my parents dont know only my best friend Nicole knows, and i have a nose piercing, belly button piercing, tongue piercing, ear piercing, cartilage piercing, and lip piercing. "Your going to get me in trouble again Brea" i groan "go home get ready and ill pick you up in 10" she sighs "you win" she jumps out my window and runs home. Oh yea did i mention i have a kid but my mom made me give it up for adoption i miss her. I put in all my piercings and get dressed. I put on a tank top with a cross on it, black leather pants, a red leather jacket, black heel boots, my red leather purse, red lip stick, black eyeshadow, and do a wing with eyeliner. I grab my helmet to my motorcycle and climb out my window. "Cmon Cole jump on" i hand her a helmet and she gets on. "Brea how did you get invited to a senior party" i laugh " because im awesome and im one of his best friends. I park my motorcycle and hop off. I get a lighter and cigarette out of my purse and light it "hey Cole want one" she laughs "Nah im good" i walk in and get a beer. We hear sirens shit "Cole we got to go" but were to late they handcuff me and Nicole to the wall and throw are beers on the ground "really Brea this is your 30th time getting arrested this month" i laugh "hows your kid Bob" he smiles "shes doing great" Bob is one of my favorite cops hes cool. "Lets go Brea" he takes me to his car and drives to the police station "ok get out" he takes me to the cell and twenty minutes later he comes back "ok Dallas your mom is here" i smile "excellent" he unlocks the cell but keeps my cuffs on "Hello Gina" i give her a smile and wave. She gives me a death glare "thank you officer" he smiles "anytime Ms.Dallas" i wave to him "see ya Bob" he takes off my cuffs "Bye Dallas hopefully the next time i see you wont be because i arrested you" i laugh "i highly doubt that" he shoos me "get out of here Dallas" Gina drags me out of the station "we will discuss your punishment" i roll my eyes "whatever"

*skip car ride"

"Whats my punishment Gina" she glares at me "your staying with your brother for a two years to go on tour with him your going to do whatever he says or maybe next time you get arrested i wont pick you up and you will get what your deserve now get your you know what up there and pack your stuff" i flick her off "this is why i hate you your this biggest bitch i have two words fuck you"

I pack

78 muscle tees
46 tank tops
167 crop tops
25 flannels
67 t-shirts
54 leather jackets
74 hoodies
15 north faces
100 pairs of jeans
88 jean shorts
58 work out shorts
68 bikinis
4 pairs of mandels
87 joggers
56 sweatpants
62 sweaters
10 flip flops
2000 pairs of bras and underwear 😂
67 long sleeves
10 head phones
20 pairs of nikes
15 pairs of jays
10 pairs of uggs
35 pairs of heels
19 pairs of adidases
10 leather boots
20 pairs of combat boots
100 earrings and things for my piercings
70 bandanas
20 dresses
5 skirts
20 bags of makeup
60 bags full of hair stuff
5 bags of perfume and things like that
40 purses
30 converses
40 vans
50 beanies
20 hats
"Brea did you finish packing" i sigh "yea i just finished" i wow at all of the bags i have. I lay and bed and fall asleep