Chapter 2 Making New Friends

Jasmine: POV

I dialed his number and there was no answer, so I decided to leave a voicemail. A few hours go by no call back, no text, nothing. As I finished up cleaning I  decided to call again I really need my I.D, standing in the DMV line Monday morning was not on my agenda starting off the new week.  An orotund voice answered the phone, "Hello?"

Jasmine: "Hey wassup lols did you get my voicemail?"

Amir: Jasmine?

Jasmine: "How many girls did you have over last night that left their I.D with the name Printed Jasmine Ortiz's on it"

Amir:"I.D.... What?"

Jasmine: " Yea, you sound confused and shocked.. you Ok?

Amir:" I thought you were calling about your lost thongs behind the bed

Jasmine: EXCUSE ME? You take me for some whore!? Wow your definitely not the guy I met last night!

Amir:" Wait Wait Wait thats not what I meant lets start over, let me explain, I've had a crazy morning involving a random pair thongs in my bedroom I have no idea where they came from nor who they belong to

Jasmine: "Yo Wtf, you've got some nerve venting to me about your HOE problems. Tf do I look like Dr. PHIL?

Amir: "You Know what just forget it, you missed the entire fucking point, where's your I.D anyway? Where'd you leave it?

Jasmine: "Don't curse at me, check your wallet if you wasn't so drunk last night you'd remember I gave it to you before we hit the dance floor, I'll text you the address asshole"

*Click I hung up the phone, extremely pissed. This dude had me all kinds of F*eked up. My hands were frantically shaking as my thoughts proceeded.

I was on my way out the door anyway to make a quick target run.. I texted Mr Asshole " meet me at the Quick n Ez gas station 1419 W Trade St, Charlotte, NC 28216 at 11am." We can make the exchange there.

*DING New text message: Yea Ok I'll be there at 11:30,  hopefully you're not drunk and remember to meet me there, Alcoholic!"

At this point my blood is boiling I immediately started typing away....No I'm not going to respond, I'm not about to argue with this nigga over text he's not even relevant I just need my I.D then to hell with this guy. With that I slipped on some regular old mom jeans, a cropped white sweater and UGGs. Didn't bother doing makeup I was anxious to get this over with.

I got into my car and headed toward the gas station, still angry when I arrived I couldn't sit still. Forcefully gripping the steering wheel and my foot tapping the floor board, I decided to get out and wait. A Black BMW pulls up next to me and rolls down the window "Damn you actually made it without getting lost."

Jasmine:
"FUCK YOU just hand me my shit so I can go!

Amir got out of his car looking all debonair, damn he was fine but this guy was a real ass hole. As he walked towards me it brought me out of my thoughts, I snapped out of it quickly, I needed to protect myself  I didn't know what his intentions were as he approached me.

Amir:
"Here you go, look I apologize for all this mishap. It's been a rough morning and I didn't mean to bring you in on it I'm just frustrated and confused about last night."

"What are you so confused about?" I stated "nothing happened between us, We didn't leave together I don't even know where you stay!"

Amir: This is crazy

"Look man I don't know what you got going on or who you had hemmed up last night but it wasn't me sir."

" I apologize once again he stated as he reached his hand out for a shake, Let me make it up to you lunch on me."

Jasmine:
Ha! Is this how you recruit your woman? Im good love enjoy. "

Meet me at Roosters in uptown" Amir said as he got back into his car. Did you not hear me?! Im not going I yelled as he drove off. I got back into my car relieved to be done with that situation... hmm it was something about him, he was alluring. I swallowed my pride out of curiosity and headed toward Roosters. I was still hesitant as I walked into the restaurant because of my past with men but there was just something about him. I couldn't turn around, plus this wasn't a date just 2 people having lunch.

                                Later that day.....

I got home ready to tackle the couch from exhaustion. *Knock *Knock at the door as soon as I got comfortable, Who is it? Its Melody. We laughed and caught up from the day and the night prior. "Girl we had fun .. YESS. I had lunch with that guy from the bar today I told her. I'm scared through, I just ended things with Derrick, I don't want to get...."

Before I could finish Melody cut me off," girl you can't let bullshit stop you from living. It's just a harmless lunch as friends, nothing major. So stop overthinking it."

"I sat there and let her words register. "your right girl"

With that me and her watched movies for the rest of the evening. It started getting late so we said our goodbyes and I headed for shower. I lathered up in my favorite body wash and lotion, once finished and put on a pair of boy shorts and a  bandu bra. I decided to turn in and call it a night with Amir on my mind.

Amir: POV

As I turn into the gas station I notice Jasmine standing at the rear of her blue Honda accord. I drive up and park beside her, "Damn you actually made it without getting lost." I shouted

" Jasmine :
"FUCK YOU just hand me my shit so I can go! She replied

"Here you go, look I apologize for all this mishap. It's been a rough morning and I didn't mean to bring you in on it I'm just frustrated and confused about last night."

Jasmine:
What are you so confused about I stated "nothing happened between us, We didn't leave together I don't even know where you stay!"

Amir:
"This is crazy"

Jasmine:
"Look man I don't know what you got going on or who you had hemmed up last night but it wasn't me sir."

" I apologize once again, Let me make it up to you, lunch on me."

Jasmine:
Ha! Is this how you recruit your woman? Im good love enjoy.

" Meet me at Roosters in uptown" I said as I got back into my car and drove off.  I arrived at roosters as was able to get a table immediately no wait. I ordered a water with lemon as I waited for jasmine to arrive. She finally arrived after 20 minutes. We began to talk and talk. 2 hours had rolled by already and we were still sitting there talking and eventually laughing. Let's not forget I'm suppose to be meeting Miah, about Em'Marie surprise party but our conversation had gotten deep and personal I couldn't cut it short now. Another 1 hour rolled by and my phone began to ring every second on the minute from Miah to Ryan to Corey. I have to go I mentioned, we should do this again sometime. She looked hesitant at first but she agreed to my suggestion. As I drove off I continuously looked into my rear view mirror at the parking lot thinking about our conversations, she's beautiful inside and out with a great personality. I gather my thoughts and regain focus. I called Miah "Hey I'm on my
way"

Thats the End of the first and second Chapter. Did you like it?...Let us know your honest opinion We really appreciate you for giving us a chance! Thanks