Chapter 1 A Goodnight & Hello

Em'Marie's POV

Finished up my breakfast, I realized my earring was missing as I did a last minute glance in the mirror before heading for the door.. must of slipped out last night while sleeping I thought. I ran back upstairs to the bedroom to check the sheets and around the bed.  "Oh My Gosh! You Fucking idiot! Do you think I'm stupid Amir? I went as I discovered some trashy thongs behind the headboard"

" Man what the fuck is your problem!? Why are you yelling? No hey baby, or Good morning Wtf!", Amir said as he rolled over toward me in the bed

"(While holding onto the thongs with caution)..This is my fucking problem, Is this  what you were doing last night while I was at work!"

"THOSE ARE YOURS!"

"Chuckling softly I don't wear cheap thongs from those sex shops deluged in rancid silicon scents and I damn sure don't wear a size 6 You know what it's cool, why am I even entertaining this relationship anymore. I know you're cheating, all the last minute business trips for marketing ( Supposedly) and late night group messages from your colleagues. I mean who's up thinking about work at 11 PM on a Friday night REALLY!"

Amir:
"HERE WE GO! You and your insecurities!"

"INSECURITIES!? HA You know what you don't have to worry about me and my so called Insecurities anymore I'm done, yea DONE! With your ass, I'm pretty sure whoever the mystery woman is would love to have you all to herself without all the sneaking around.

With that I left. I had to push him to the back of my mind, I was headed back into work, I didn't need that stress weighing on my mind.

Oh yeah I almost forgot to introduce my self I'm Em'Marie but everyone calls me "Em" for short, I'm 5' foot exact very short and small yet curvy Some say I favor Meagan Good because we have similar attributes but I honestly don't see it. I'm a nurse practitioner for intensive care at the Atrium Health Medical Center here in Charlotte North Carolina.

Pulling into the parking lot, It was now 7:15 a.m Dammit! I'm 15 minutes late I uttered as I snatched the parking ticket out of the machine zooming to the nearest parking spot. As I opened the door and stepped out of my car in a rush I dropped my Stanley cup on the floor TAP! BING!..bing! as coffee spilled all over my car door and feet. AAAHH WHOOOO! HOT. HOT! I shouted as the coffee seized hold of my feet and sulking into my shoes. I felt myself tearing up and wanting to burst into a cry as I squatted down to pick up the cup. Drying my feet off the best I could with the few napkins left in the car from Panda Express, I got myself together and headed toward the elevator to clock into work . This is about to be a long day.....

10 hours later...

Finally off work, today has been hectic. I was now at the gas station getting fuel and snacks before heading to my best friend Miah's apartment. As I returned the pump onto the holder I glanced across the street at the traffic light when I noticed a black BMW M4 Competition 2023-2024 model pulling up into the turning lane... looks like Amir car. What the hell is he doing over this way and why is he riding passenger in his own car? MIAH!? as they proceeded to turn onto York ridge Dr, I couldn't make out who it was exactly from the distance. I quickly got back into my car a proceed to follow them. WTF I couldn't believe what I had just witnessed still Shell- Shocked at a loss for words. After 25 minutes of trailing them and trying to keep a low profile, they pull into a Edible Arrangement .... That is Miah as they both got out and processed into the store. It all started to make sense now, She's the mystery woman Fucking Amir....she wears a size 6. My heart felt like it was about to rip out of my chest as time dilation started to set in and everything around me appeared to move slower. THAT BITCH!!!

Amir POV

"Damn! What just happened? WTH! did we do last night? How much did I drink? The thoughts that pondered on my mind...Before I go any further let me introduce myself, I'm Amir, 25 a successful Full Stack Web Developer, no kids just me and my German Shepard "LUCKY". As I sat on the bed, thoughts started to rekindle my memory. I remember meeting this woman named Jasmine and standing on top of the pool table yelling "LETS GOO!" In excitement. I know you probably thinking why is this dude on the pool table. Well my friend T.O  was in town for the holidays, he's a Senior Traveling Consultant so we don't get a chance to hangout as much due to our schedules. Its been at least 6 months since we last kicked it, so we called up a few more friends Chris, Ryan and Corey. I remember we all went to the Bar "NaNa Funks." The first step we took into the bar we began to order shots Vegas Bombs, Fireballs, Old Fashions, the works whoever ordered rounds we drunk. By this time I was well over intoxicated followed by 5 more shots of vodka before I made it back to my barstool. T.O said "Amir check out Gorgeous coming through door with her girls. I looked in amaze, she's Gorgeous, I stood up and headed over to talk to her. From a distance she looked like Chloe Bailey from behind, that is judging from the waist down but as I got closer she started to look more like a younger version of Keisha cole, either I'm well over drunk or her ass started to deflate like air going out of a tire haha.

"Hey wassup gorgeous what's your name I said to her she responded "Hey handsome, I'm jasmine as she smiled."  As we talked and ordered shots I could tell she had gotten a little tipsy. She asked to dance so we walked to the middle of the bar and began to dance, she definitely had 2 left feet and no Rhythm at all, the crowd and music suddenly stopped. "Girl you working with some ass Yea!, You Bad Yea! Make a Nigga spend his cash Yea! His last Yea! "Back That Ass Up" by Juvenile began to play. Although she couldn't 2 step, she could definitely twerk. The music was loud and we were in the zone that's all I remember.

In the mist of getting my thoughts together my phone began to buzz like an angry bee. I grabbed my phone to see who was calling. 12 missed calls and 1 new voice mail from 910 -286-5478. "Hey I know this is crazy but I can't remember your name, ;what a embarrassment ugh! but I did have amazing time with you last night, a little to much fun lol I left my"... phone dies. I reach to grab my charger looking at that mystery thong hanging off the bed. "I couldn't have cheated on EM...I honestly hadn't been stepping out, Yea I had a few drinks last night and may have over stepped some boundaries I was wrong, I admit that but Cheating hell no I was planning to propose on new years. Oh Shit!! speaking of propose Im supposed to meet up with Miah, EM's friend later today to finish up Em's surprise party to celebrate her master degree in nursing. Definitely a big accomplishment I watched her work so hard for, but first shower and run a few last minute errands. As I'm headed out the door my phone rings again,

910-286-5478 "Hey wassup lols did you get my voicemail?"

Amir: Jasmine?

Jasmine: "How many girls did you have over last night that left their I.D with the name Printed Jasmine Ortiz's on it"

Amir:"I.D.... What?"

Jasmine: " Yea, you sound confused and shocked.. you Ok?

Amir:" I thought you were calling about your lost thongs behind the bed

Jasmine: EXCUSE ME? You take me for some whore!? Wow your definitely not the guy I met last night!

Amir:" Wait Wait Wait thats not what I meant lets start over, let me explain, I've had a crazy morning involving a random pair thongs in my bedroom I have no idea where they came from nor who they belong to

Jasmine: "Yo Wtf, you've got some nerve venting to me about your HOE problems. Tf do I look like Dr. PHIL?

Amir: "You Know what just forget it, you missed the entire fucking point where do I need to meet you to return your I.D

Jasmine: I'll text you the address asshole" *Click
the phone hangs up.

I grab my keys and walk toward the garage