A Weasley's mistake

Hermione clipped back all her papers ,' There, all done! '

'Ohhh noo ! I forgot about the dinner party. .. Better get dressed.', Hermione mumbled to herself.

'Oh no where's my dress ? Oh god.'

Hermione spotted her neatly ironed red rose dress entirely drenched with coffee stains.

' I forgot..about that.'

~A few hours ago~
'Mrs granger , here's your coffee and your documents .', Sally , a co worker of Hermione's placed them on the table of her workplace.

'Mrs granger, a nice red dress of yours is on the floor..should i pic-'

'No its alright, leave it there, thanks sally.' Hermione said while dipping some more ink on her quill.

'Ok then i will be going..', Sally walked out quietly.

'Gosh..such a long day, there's still a dinner party , oh no I'm completely wrecked! Ugh i need some coffee.'

Hermione felt for the cup without looking with one hand and continued on her documents on the other.

'He should be sent to azk- AHHH !'

The coffee accidentally spilled all over her desk and even some of her documents .

'Oh gosh, could this get worst?'

Hermione walked out of her office to photocopy some papers and eventually totally forgot about the coffee , dripping down the table, onto her newly bought dress.

-Back to present-
'Oh no what am I going to do? I can't just wear my casual clothes to the party, Ginny will kill me !'

'I guess i will just go with my casual clothing ,not that bad i guess.', Hermione shrugged.

Hermione ended up wearing a pink shirt with a blue jacket, dark blue jeans and a pair of converse.

'Oh look at the time !!', Hermione quickly grabbed her wand and apparated to the party.

The party was grand and beautiful to celebrate Ginny's new success of being a quidditch teacher in hogwarts. She was so excited about the party.

Hermione tried to blend in and walk casually but she got stares from many couples she didn't even know.

Maybe its just my different way of dressing..

Hermione was deep in thoughts when she spotted her husband , Ron Weasley.

Hermione ran up and kissed him warmly.

'Well look at how nice.. You are dressed hermione.'

Hermione swear she could hear a hint of sacasism in his words but she ignored it.

'You look great too !',Hermione said to the boy with a neat black suit and a red tie.

'Witch and Wizards ,may i get your attention?' , a loud and clear voice boomed from a loudspeaker (given by hermione).

'Today we are here to congratulate my wife , Ginny Weasley for successfully turning into a quidditch teacher in our school , Hogwarts.'

A series of claps followed .

'Now of course, we should have a proper speech by Ginny Weasley herself .'

Claps sounded in the hall again.

'Hello everyone! Thank you all for coming to my party to celebrate and share my joy , I would like to give my appreciation and thanks to all my friends and family who played a significant part in helping and supporting me throughout the years I played qudditch. Comforting me when I'm down, Soothing me when I'm stressed about the next match. B it most of all I would like to thank my husband , Harry potter , to make all of this possible for me. I was originally inspired to be a qudditch player because of him. Secondly, I would like to thank my best friend, Hermione granger for supporting and always behind my back telling me never to give up. You are right hermione, Success is actually a really nice thing. Thirdly I would like to thank my brothers , Ron and fred and my parents of course. They all helped me throughout my quidditch training by teaching me new tricks. Now enough of all this talking, lets all enjoy this party !'

Everyone clapped loudly after Ginny's speech.

'One cup of firewhisky please.'

'Two cups .', Ron said joining in beside her .

'This party is perfectly planned , what do you think Ron?'

'Yeah, its fine.'

There was an awkward silence before hermione cleared her throat, ' I need to go to the bathroom.'

Ron merely nodded and gulped his cup of firewhiskey.

Hermione went to the toilet, surprised to see Pansy Parkison, her old hogwarts friend putting on make-up.

'hey Pansy ! I didn't know you were invited.'

'Oh Hermione, it's been such a long time !How are you?'

'I'm fine really.'

'What about you and ron? Anything?'

'Nope why would there be?'

Pansy stuffed her makeup box back into her bag and turned fully to face Hermione.

The girl with a shining green lacey long dress and a matching green pair of high heels replied in a this-is-obvious tone,' As a relationship gets long, something is bound to happen . like me and blaise.'

Pansy shrugged and continued,' We were okay a few months ago , then suddenly he requested to break up with me .'

'Oh I'm so sorry to hear that Pansy...', Hermione frowned.

'No thats fine, its about time we break up anyways, we were so cold the last few weeks , its expected .'

Pansy shrugged again and took out her perfume from her diamond green bag .

'Nothing at all from ron?'

'Well.. We have not been fighting for a long time ..'

'ah yup.', Pansy said spraying more perfume.

'and well he has been turning cold to me these days..'

'uh ok..'

'And there is a wall of awkwardness when we talk to each other that I'm unable to break.', Hermione sumorised.

Pansy placed the perfome back in her bag ,' Well i see.. I-'

Before Pansy could continue , Hermione interrupted,' But no way , well if you think he would divorce with me..'

'I hope not. Nice to see you again Hermione ,next time .'

Pansy gave a smile and stalked out of the bathroom.

Hermione's heart started pounding hard. What if pansy is right? What if Ron lost interest in me?

Hermione tidied her hair into a bun and tried to walk out of the bathroom as casually as possible with a heavy heart.

'Hermione !'

Hermione turns to see Ginny with sad puppy blue orbs staring at her , also holding on to her hand.

'What is it Ginny?', Hermione said alarmed and started looking around, everyone were staring.

' I'm so sorry Hermione.. I'm..' , Ginny whimpered.

'What happene-.'

~~CLIFFHANGER YAS~~
Muahaha I'm evil ;)