Chapter 15

Flashback (Zoro's P.O.V)

It was a day like any other. Noises everywhere on the ship, pointless fights, and the sun shining bright above us. Perfect. It was just perfect. Not until that liar of ours interrupted that perfect day.

Usopp stared at us in a confused manner. "Oi! Aren't you guys bored?" Even though I was TRYING to sleep I still glared at that long-nosed sniper. He wouldn't stop talking. "What are you guys even doing anyways?"

Robin: "Reading."

Nami: "Drawing maps."

Luffy: "Eating."

Sanji: "Cooking."

Chopper: "Making medicine."

Franky: "Repairing the ship."

Brook: "Singing."

Zoro: "Was sleeping."

Usopp sweat dropped. "Why not we do something else for once?"

"What do you suggest?" Robin asked curiously.

"Maybe playing a game." Usopp cleared his throat. "Like truth or dare."

"NO."

It kind of startled me. How Nami said "no" right away. Was she hiding something?

"I mean..." Nami lowered her voice. "No.."

Luffy wrapped his arms around Nami's neck. Oh how I wish I could sock Luffy in the face. But as his first mate and he as my captain, I can't do such a thing. "Cheer up Nami! It'll be fun." That goofy smile of his made our navigator sigh in defeat.

"Fine. But no dares!" She glared at Usopp with concern. "Are you playing?"

Now it was my turn to answer. She stared at me with pleading eyes. But that still didn't change my answer. "No. It's stupid. I have better things to do." I got up and walked away pretending to do something. But of course she dragged me into that game.

"So who wants to start?" Nami said with more confidence.

"ME!" Chopper yelled in glee. "I want to start!" Nami grabbed the reindeer and hugged him as she nodded her head. "Usopp! Truth or Dare."

Usopp smiled. It was obvious he wasn't going to say dare. "Truth." Knew it.

"Have you ever told a lie in your life?" Chopper asked.

"PFFT!" Luffy covered his mouth and waved his hand which meant to carry on.

Usopp glared at his captain. "Oh Chopper, have I ever told a lie to you?"

"Nope."

Now Usopp was staring around the room, looking for his next victim. He chose none other then Nami. "Nami......truth or dare." Usopp said nervously.

"TRUTH." She said it so fast I wasn't even sure which one she chose.

"Just pls pick dare Nami. Pls, pls, pls ,pls!"