Chapter 13

Warning: This chapter contains stuff about stripping and stuff that's not for younger readers. There will also be cuss words around the way. Please be vigilant of what you're reading and skip this chapter if u must. Thank you for your support.

     {Nami's P.O.V}

Where are they!? I need to be saved! I'm not gonna do this shit! Stripping is for hoes! Yes, they get money. But I don't want to get money this way!

"So have you ever done this before," The adult-ish teen asked me. "You know what I'm talking about right? Stripping."

I looked at her disgusted. Why'd she bring me here anyways?

"I'm sorry I brought you here. You look very attractive so I suppose you know how to....DO IT. It's my job to find other women for this club. My boss told me if I find enough women to fill this whole club, he'll pay me double the amount I get. My parents left me so I don't know what else to do." She went in the closet and brought out a dress. "It's not to revealing but this will do."

I looked at her and smiled. "Thanks. I appreciate it." I put on the dress and before the teen walked away I asked her, "What's your name?"

She looked at me and giggled. "The name's Lauren. It's nice to see you again.....Nami." Lauren. My Lauren. No, it can't be. Before I could even respond, she was already out the door.
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

I sighed. If they don't come and get me out of here, they're so dead. I walked around the club and looked at my dress. I just looked like some normal innocent girl. I wouldn't really say it's a strip club but a normal club. I spotted a bar and went straight at it. Don't worry. I was prepared with money.

"Hey missy, what can I get for ya?" A man with see through glasses asked. Bartender I guess.

"Just give me whatever you got." I took the bottle and started drinking it. I saw some guy staring at me but I ignored it.

"Hey baby." A tall handsome guy went up to me and grabbed my waist. "What's a pretty girl like you doing in a club all lonely." He was real gentleman like Sanji but he's also a MAN as well.

"Just having a drink." I smirked. "Want one?"

________________________________

"All these women are so beautiful. But there beauty isn't compared to Nami- swan~!" Sanji's eyes turned into hearts.

"Can you shut it, love cook. We're trying to find Nami here." Zoro said looking around.

Sanji grinned knowing he would piss off the moss head. "You idiot. We all know you want to see Nami in a......."

"SHUT THE HELL UP!" Zoro said socking his face.

________________________________

"You sure are a pretty sight, aren't you baby." The man smiled and kissed her forehead. "Wish you were mine."

"Hahaha, yeah." Nami laughed awkwardly. This man is really sweet but I'm not really looking for anyone right now. "Sorry but I'm taken."

He smirked at me. "Oh really who?"

________________________________

{Zoro's P.O.V}

Damn, that woman. Is she actually having fun? I looked around more and saw Nami with another guy. The hell?! Who is this guy?! I looked a little bit more closer and saw him kissing her hand. That shit ain't happening.

"Oi, I see her. She's over there." I said.

"Who's HE?" Sanji was equally pissed as I was.

________________________________

{Nami's P.O.V}

I was sweating. Oh gosh. Who should I pretend it is? "My boyfriend's name is Zoro. He's a professional swordsman." I said in a proud way.

"Hmph, he's lucky." He said looking away from me. I giggled. He's jealous! I think I should date him. "I hope he likes sharing then."

I giggled some more. He acts a lot like Luffy. Even though he's perfect for me, I feel like he just wasn't the one. "I have a 2nd boyfriend, too."

"Baby, I don't believe you." He said eyeing me suspiciously. Now he's acting like Zoro.

But at that time I felt two people walking towards me and that guy. Those idiots. I grinned. "It looks like they came to pick me up."

"Who?" He glanced at the direction I was looking at. His eyes widen.

"Oi, Nami. Who's this?" Zoro said giving him a death glare.

Sanji cried out. "Nami-swan did you find someone....."

"You idiots," I linked on both of their arms and smiled. "This is Sanji and Zoro. They're my boyfriends!"

He sadly looked at the two.

Sanji blushed. "W-wha??"

Zoro glanced at me and back at him putting his hands in his pocket. "Hey you." He looked directly at the guy I was talking to. "What's your name?"

"My name?" The guy straighten up. "The name's Kevin."

"Hey Kevin." Zoro grabbed Nami's wrist. "Say bye." The three walked away.

As the three walked to where the rest were, it was just quiet. Zoro was still dragging me holding my wrist and Sanji gave me worried glances. "Sanji-kun?" Sanji looked at me and said 'Hm?' "Sorry, I startled you. I was lonely that time so I was hanging out with that guy." I put my head down in shame.

"Oh Nami-swan~!" Sanji picked me up in bridal style. "I just can't get mad at you~!" I realized Zoro was still holding my wri-HOLD UP. He was now holding my hand. "Oh, Nami-swan! You look stunning when you blush."

I still stared at our holding hands. He didn't let go. And I hope he never will.

________________________________

"We're back." Zoro said.

Namis looked at the swordsman and cook. "Did you two have fun?"

"Shut it." Zoro said walking to the direction where the crew was going. He let go of my hand that time. I ran up to him and hugged that idiot moss-head.

"Thanks." I simply said and walked to Robin.

{Zoro's P.O.V}

Just like Sanji said. I smiled at the thought. I just can't get mad at you.
________________________________

Hey everybody! This chapter is finally finished. I made it longer to make it up to all of you. Like I said, HOMEWORK is taking over my time. So this is a lucky time where I make a new chapter. I hope you enjoyed. STAY TUNED!!!!!!!!!

-Jhanine (fairy17piece)