Chapter 1

Im twisted, trust me, I know already, but I think it suits me just fine. I am so damn mental. Do you find it attractive? I deffinetely do. Now i'm standing there over his lifeless body. I stare at it because I love watching the blood drain away from his main source, the neck, forming a puddle on the ground. It's draining too slow, isn't it? I'll fix that. I knelt back down and cut a heart into him where his heart should be, and a few more slices here and there, then, perfection! Think of me as an artist. It looks like someone just plowed through a dam and everything inside is rushing out. I loved the way it looked. I got back up and looked around, still nobody around. Complete silence arose as I heard only my own footsteps. The first step I took was in a puddle of blood on the hallway floor and it made a splash sound. Then I started leaving bloody footprints. In my left hand, I held rope looped around it. In my right hand I held the bloody knife.

My agility is that of a rabbits. Go ahead, try and catch a rabbit, or better yet, try and catch me. Then again I am failing gym. Thats only because I don't change. Im not so much embarrassed as its mostly the glares I get when I walk in. Theres usualy a fe different expressions on peoples faces that just scream their thoughts without them opening their mouthes. One look says, "Get the fuck out fag!" The second most popular looks says, "Don't get hard off of watching me change homo," then the last gives me the impression of, "ooo, get on my dick, I mean I like girls, but I like blowjobs more." 

I'm getting this impression that people are getting scared. I like it. I want them to scream and beg for their lives. Now to think, where would I hide if a masked murderer was after me? Lets check the downstairs bathroom first. I am sure there will be enough men in there standing on toilets, holding their breath. I can't wait.

As I walked towards the bathroom, I saw a pair of eyes peaking through blinds in the window of a janitors closet, they, obviously, can't see I saw them because I put my mask back on, but i'll go there next. A grin arose under the mask on my face, finally people will play my game. 

I kicked open the door and slammed it closed behind me as I walked in. I jammed it with a doorstopper, just incase someone tries to run so it will slow them down. Nobody leaves here. My initial plan is to just kill as many people as I can before the game ends, but how will I know when its over? I can't wait until the police come, they are like a level up. 

"Come on out," I said sweetly, then changed my tone to a monster type one, "or I'll fucking kill you." 

Little did they know they were going to be dead anyways, no matter what, its almost impossible to lose on the first level. Nobody walked out or made a noise. Is anyone in here? I kicked open the first stall, nothing. I kicked open the second stall, still nothing, but a terrible oder. The third and fourh, nothing. Then, the fifth. I kicked it open and someone was climbing over to the fourth. silly boy. He was tan, tall, skinny, and had short blonde hair. He flipped over the stall and was laying with one foot on the toilet and the rest of him on the ground in stall four. He had blue eyes, and was kind of cute. I walked over, looking at the fear in his eyes, and pulled him up by his shirt. Wait a minute, Daniel? He was my best friend in 3rd grade, best and only. He then left me to play soccer and started hanging out with the jocks. He couldnt see who I was though. The fury started ingulfing in flames inside of me, remembering how he just threw away our friendship. This was going to be fun. 

"P-please don't, I have s-so much to l-live for," he whined, barely getting the words out.

"I did too," I said in my montrous voice. I kind of like that voice. It makes them more scared. 

It felt really good to shove that knife through his stomach as I was splattered with his blood. My rope lay on the floor behind me from when I dropped it to grab him. His face went blank and his eyes were wide open. I pulled the knife back out and threw him against the stall. I was only curious to how big his penis was, so I ripped his pants off. It was, eh, average, but not worth keeping it. The other guy had a bigger one. So I just kissed him pasionetly on the lips for about 5 seconds. That should be my trademark. I turned around and picked up my rope and knife. Nobody else was in the bathroom. 

I walked over to the mirror and took off my mask. I looked at myself, seeing behind me the limp body of my old bestfriend. I couldn't help but giggle. I looked down to see my black and white converse red now from walking in blood. I looked back up to see myself. I fixed my hair and grinned. Finally, something to be proud of.  

I put my mask on, unjammed the door, grabbed my rope and knife, and left. Before next level starts, I need to take care of the eavesdropper. I glance over and still see those eyes, those green eyes. I stood there completely still as they watched. I was facing down the hallway for about 2 minutes while they just watched. Then, I quickly turned my head their way and stood there. They pulled away from the blinds and I heard a thud. I walked over to the closet and pull it open. Just then, I see a broom swinging my way and I heard them grunt, so I leaned out of the way, grabbing the broom in the air as I did so and threw it down the hallway. I looked at them and it was a girl. A girl with long, dark red hair, blue eyes, and a nose piercing. She was short and thin. She stumbled back, into the walls inside as her screams echoed the halls. I walked in and closed the door. I opened the blinds incase anyone was looking but you couldnt see much. I thrusted my knife into her several times not even knowing where until her screams stopped. Blood splattered on the window and I walked out. Not looking back, just walked. I closed the door behind me with my rope now tied around my waist for easier access and to have my hand free. I didn't like dropping it because now its partially drenched in blood. It doesn't so much bother me. I was covered with blood as I looked down the halls. I still had my mask one. Now what? Next level... The Gym.