Chapter Six:

-The next morning-

I felt Louis running his fingers through my hair when I woke up. Last night couldn’t have been more perfect. Louis is the one for me, I honestly think he is.

‘’Morning gorgeous’’ Louis said quietly while kissing my forehead.

I looked up at him and gave him a peck on the lips. ‘’Morning’’ I whispered.

‘’We will have to get up and get ready soon, we have rehearsals’’ He said.

‘’Yeah, good luck tomorrow, you’ll smash it’’ I said kissing him on the cheek.

-Arriving back at the house-

As soon as I got through the tour I gave Louis a peck on the lips and ran up to my room to put my bag on my bed.

‘’Oit where you been all night?’’ Cher said as I entered the room.

‘’Louis and I stayed in a cottage in the middle of a forest last night and he took me out for dinner’’ I said trying not to go bright red.

‘’Awwww how cute!’’ Katie and Cher said in sync.

‘’Did you umm..you know, have sex?’’ Katie asked me.

‘’Ummmm..’’ I said awkwardly.

‘’OMG YOU DID DIN’T YOU!?’’ Katie shouted out in shock

‘’SHHHHHH! And yes..we did’’ I said.

‘’Is he any good in bed’’ Cher said whilst winking at me.

‘’Cher!’’ I said laughing.

‘’I’ll take that as a yes’’ she said giggling away.

The girls kept asking me questions, it was hysterical but it did make me feel a little uncomfortable.

Half an hour later we heard a little knock on our bedroom door.

‘’Who is it?’’ We shouted.

‘’Louis, Niall and Harry’’ The boys said.

‘’Oh, come in’’’ I shouted out to them.

The boys opened the door and smiled, we smiled back at them.

Louis came and sat on my bed, Niall sat on Katie’s and Harry sat on Cher’s. Niall and kate are now dating, they are so cute. They have known each other just under a week and now they’re dating. How cute. Cher and Harry are just like Friends with Benefits, it’s funny.

‘’Ewwww get off my bed you ugly horse’’ I said to Louis jokingly. Louis knew I was joking so he laughed and then gave me a soft peck on the lips.

‘’How did rehearsals go?’’ Louis asked me.

‘’It went really good, I’m still nervous about my performance though’’ I replied.

‘’Aww don’t be. It’s Gaga and Kings of Leon week. You’ll smash your song babe’’ He said in a cute voice whilst cuddling me in his muscular arms.

‘’Mhmm, maybe. I cant wait to see you boys singing your song’’ I said giggling away.

‘’Shut it. Kings of Leon are frickin’ awesome’’ He said whilst he had a little giggle.

‘’I know, Why do I have to do Gaga’’ I said in a sad voice.

Louis put his finger on my lips and leant in for a quick kiss to cheer me up a bit.