The day i met him..Louis Tomlinson.

Lucy Hale- As Lauren (me)

Louis Tomlinson- As Himself

Niall Horan- As Himself

Harry Styles- As Himself

Liam Payne- As Himself

Zayn Malik- As Himself

Kristen Stewart- As Katie

 Chapter One-

Eugh it’s 6am on a Monday morning. It’s my X-Factor audition today, I am absolutely crapping myself. My Audition is in London, I am coming all the way from Dublin in Ireland. I am travelling to London with my 3 best friends Hannah, Amelia and Katie. They’re auditioning too. We are all solo acts though. We did think of going in as a group but it wasn’t working out.

In my opinion I have the worst voice out off all of the girls. Hannah is amazing, she sings more rock songs though, her song for her audition is by pink, it’s called raise your glass. It suites her voice so well. Whereas Katie is singing Breakeven by the Script, Amelia is singing Stronger By Kelly Clarkson and I’m singing How to sae a life by The Fray. Amelia is the most confident one out of all of us. I think I’m the most nervous.

-Arriving in London-

‘’Wow, I’ve never been here before’’ I said in surprise.

‘’Neither have I, looks frickin’ awesome’’ Kate said.

‘’Me either!’’ Said Hannah.

‘’Trust me gals, It’s amazin’ here’’ Amelia butted in.

‘’You have been everywhere Amelia *winks*, Girls I’m so scared’’ I said in a worried voice, whilst biting my nails.

‘’Stop biting your nails! Here we are..’’ Amelia said to me. The girls always tell me off for biting my nails, it’s such a bad habit but it helps me get over my nerves.

As we walked into the waiting room I saw a young boy sitting down with his number across his chest, with his Dr Dre beats on his head, jamming to his music. He looked gorgeous.

Once we got our numbers, we went and sat down. We looked hilarious with the amount of bags we had. Amelia decided where we sat..and she chose to sit opposite the gorgeous boy. Typical Amelia.

As I was sitting down, I put my headphones on which happened to be exactly the same as the boys. I started listening to the song I was auditioning too, and then started singing along.

‘’Where did I go wrong, I lost a friend, somewhere along in the bitterness and I would have stayed up with you all night, had I known how to save a life’’ I sung.

The boy looked and smiled at me as I was singing along. The other girls were reading magazines with there headphones in there ears with there music up full blast.

‘’You have an amazing voice’’ I heard the boy say. His voice was so soft and beautiful. I tried not to blush.

‘’Thank you’’ I said to him.

‘’Are you auditioning to that song?’’ He asked me.

‘’Yeah, I’m so scared’’ I tried not to bite my nails, like I always do when I’m worried and nervous about things.

‘’Aw don’t be, you’ll definitely get through, your voice is amazing. I’m Louis by the way’’ He complimented me, whilst smiling. His smile was so cute.

‘’Mhmm. So what are you singing? And I’m Lauren’’ I asked him.

‘’Hey there Delilah by The Plain White T’s. Do you mind if I take your number?’’ He said. He swept his fringe out of the way when he spoke.