Part 4

When Eren and Annibelle wake up Eren decides to show her to the higher ups as he was important in most of the corps missions while he was there and they were probably not too happy when he just left.

He takes Annibelle to Levi who isn't amused too much, he looks at her with nothing but hatred even though he doesn't know a thing about her, "captain, this is my daughter Annibelle" Levi responds to this by saying "so this is why you fucked off for years" Eren just accepts Levi for who he is, a bit of a bastard.

Eren asked "Do me one favour while we're here, keep Hange away from my daughter"
"Alright, I can potentially see what would happen" Levi says and the Jaegers decide to leave.

"Who's Hange?" Annibelle asks and Eren responds with "trust me, it's better that you don't know". Eren decides to take Annibelle to the remains of the old house, when they get there Eren stops in his tracks, Annibelle looks back at her father, steps back and holds her fathers hand.

Eren looks down at his daughter, wipes away his tears and hugs his daughter. "This is where your grandmother died, I saw her be eaten with my own eyes" Eren told this to her and Annibelle didn't know how to react, the two move some rubble and start going to the basement, Annibelle asked what happened to the door and Eren says that captain Levi didn't want to use a key.

The two get to the bottom of the basement and Annibelle is mesmerised by its existence, Eren looks at his child and sees the excitement in her eyes and thinks of himself in the past, "Annie, come here for a moment" Eren says to his child, Annibelle comes to see what her father called to her about and finds a picture of three people, a brown haired man, a blonde haired woman and a blonde haired male child.

"That's my father" he says as he points to the brown haired man, "so that's you there?" Annie says pointing at the blonde child "no that's my half brother Zeke and that's his mom" Eren explains, "she's not your mom?" Annie asks confused "no she's not" Eren replies.