Part 2

Eren came out the room not knowing what everyone else was going to do or think, he sits down at a table and Sasha asks Eren who her mother is "you can't tell?" Eren says, Connie adds "well you were gone for a while, maybe you found a blonde on your travels and maybe you had a one or a few nights together" Eren laughs and starts to explain everything.

"It's someone we all know" Eren says to which most people have a minute to think but Mikasa knows immediately who it is "it's Annie isn't it" Mikasa says "yes it is" Eren replies, most people looked at Eren in shock with Armin stuttering bits and eventually stops stuttering and says "but isn't Annie in the crystal" Eren follows that up with "lllllooooonnnnngggggg story, let me explain".

"One day I was sitting opposite her down in the prison, I was trying to talk to her I was saying everything that I wanted to say to her even if she couldn't hear it. When I got up to leave Annie's crystal started to crack, I got up close to the crystal, I put my hand on it and I asked her if she could hear me after I said it the crystal exploded and Annie fell into my arms. I let Annie rest for a minute and when she woke up I asked if she was ok and she was shocked that I didn't try and kill her, i said that I understood her and I didn't hate her. In a moment of fast thinking I told her that she was probably going to be wanted by everyone so I needed to get her out of the walls so I told her to wait for a second while I got her less conspicuous clothes. I got her some civilian clothes and let her get into them and we started to walk to what was wall rose, we waited for the guards to leave and we got out the walls."

"Annie said she had a place to go but I decided to go with her there just in case, she said it was her fathers house when we got to where she wanted to go, we went inside unfortunately we found Annie's father dead in his chair. Annie started crying, I tried comforting her. After she was done crying I said I would help her with life, she asked why I would help her, I told her that I've always had feelings for her and I loved her."

Sorry for the long paragraphs I do that sometimes