Chapter 8: Non Original Stories-BDSM

Part 5 - BDSM

Alright, a lot of people don't even know what BDSM is, or if they do, they've only seen Fifty Shades of Grey, and think they have a pretty good idea.

You may like it, you may not, and to each his own, but, I have read a few BDSM books myself, and had to drop after the first few chapters.

It wasn't the BDSM theme itself that got me, it's the same ole same ole story over and over.

Goes a little something like this:

A guy sees a girl/guy on the street, and instantly knows he has to have him/her. They're small, unlike the observer (we'll call him something manly, like James.) James doesn't want just a normal submissive, like his friends (who are all conveniently into BDSM) want, except for Paul, who is happily married. (There is always one.)

James wants a life partner, and knows this girl/guy can be in.

They talk, and the girl/guy (we'll call them Lucas, or Melanie, take your pick.)

Lucas/Melanie are small, innocent looking, and they quickly are interested in creepy ole James. They don't know what BDSM is, so James takes them to his club that he owns, because of course he is a millionaire.

Lucas/Melanie is curious, and of course turned on. After two days, James and Lucas/Melanie have sex, and it's the most thrilling thing ever, they know they never want to stop.

Lucas/Melanie were never as privileged as other kids, they had bad parents, or were homeless, so after knowing James for a week, they move in, and sign a contract. And they lived happily ever after, spanks and all.

End Scene

Sounds familiar? Thought so.