Chapter 7: And I Was Like

When it comes to reading stories on Wattpad, AO3, or any other site similar, I'll admit, I'm looking for a story that though may be fan fiction, has correct grammar and sounds realistic.

Now, if you want to write about witches having apples shot out of their asses when they pet a monkey with purple fur, no problem, what I mean by realistic is that it would pass for an actual published book, no matter how crazy it is. Now I believe in mistakes, especially because this isn't a site where there are actually published books most of the time, but at least make your best efforts people.

This brings me to my next topic: the valley girl authors.

If I open up a book and start to read and see that instead if using quotation marks or proper grammar I'm seeing this: So I was like no way John, you can't do that!!!! And he was like yea I can I'm your father, and I said I don't care if I want to date him I can!!!, I'm going to exit out immediately. Just use quotation marks or fix this in some kind of way, because this makes me want to ban you so people don't have to be stuck reading this. Sorry not sorry.

_________________________

I know I haven't updated this story in around 84 years, apologizes to those who I might have made mad or whatever. Honestly this story is just for my little rants and for fun, so I won't be worried that I have to update like my other stories. Basically if you want this story to be updated regularly. . . It probably won't be.
Sorry!