Chapter 14 part 2

Isis Pov

~

As soon as Alim left I wrapped the surprizingly soft sheets around my aching body. I didn't know what to do. Alim didn't make empty threats and perhaps there was apart of me that longed for him for what reason I do not know. 

However that longing was still there. I bit my lip softly wondering how to get out of this. Somehow I felt as if this could've been avioded though I don't know how....it just could've. I didn't want this life for me and I refused to settle.

However before I could even think of escaping my stomach began to growl. I sighed, honestly I was achy and I didn't want to get out of this bed but, I had to.

So with an intake of breathe I slowly began to swing off the bed wincing. The pain from last night was there and would be there for a while. 

I began walking towards the open doorway. I quickly realized I was alone. Alim had left to do God knows what. That gave me time to plan.

I couldn't stay here. I wouldn't stay here. I refuse to live my life in ignorance....especially when I can save Tut's life.

I began searching the house for clothes and quickly found some of Alim's disgarded clothes. I shrugged them on and began to look around.

If I remember correctly almost all ancient egyptian houses had at least on jar full of water or wine. I looked around the room I was in and smiled. There at the corner a fat jar stood with a little bowl beside it. 

I began to quickly scoop up the water inside and gulp it down. I was thirsty and drunk almost a third of the jar.

Leaning my back against the wall I began to think of ways to escape. It was apparent that Alim wouldn't let me go willingly and, it would take too long to gain his trust.

Getting up I slowly walked to the door that would lead me out of the hut. I peeked out to see if anyone was around and, to my surprise there was no one.

Smiling slightly at my good luck I began to jog away from the hut. Hopefully by the time Alim came back and found out I was gone I'd be miles away.

~

I've been running for hours and the sun was about to set and it was getting cold. I wrapped the Alim's clothes around me tighter. I had to find some place to stay and, I new no one could help me. By fates choice I survived this far and I refused to die now.

A soft breeze blew and a shiver ran through me and I began to run. I ran fast knowing that even though nothing was behind me I had to find a place to sleep. The sand seemed to get thinner and my feet began to touch what felt like...grass? 

I stopped running and began to look around my surroundings. It was a bank and it was beautiful however I did not care for it's beauty no I wanted the rest it could provide. Slowly laying down my eyes closed by themselves and I quickly fell into sleep.

~

Authors note!

I know it's short but next chapter will be longer I PROMISE

LIKE

COMMENT

FAN

Also tell me what you thing of it so far :333