Chapter Seventy-Four: So When's The Wedding?

Ch. 74 -

My parents had showed up fifteen minutes later. My mom had made Kat, Brooklynn and the boys leave the room, but that didn't include Zayn; she actually let him stay.

"What's her name?" my mum asked as she stared at Aisley sleeping in my arms.

"Her name is Aisley Elizabeth Malik, mum," I whispered trying not to wake Aisley.

"Such a beautiful name, for such a beautiful baby," my dad said.

He was standing next to Zayn. Both my father and Zayn couldn't stop staring at Aisley.

"Mum, do you like her name?" I asked when I noticed she folded her arms across her chest.

Did she not like the name? Was she still pissed off that I got pregnant first and then got engaged?

"Michelle, answer Jillian," my dad spoke quietly.

"Oh, Jillian," her voice was super happy...and it almost creeped me out, "Aisley is such a wonderful name."

It was almost like she had forgotten her hatred for Zayn. I saw my mum reach out and touch Aisley's soft black hair.

"She's got your nose, Jillian," my mum whispered.

"Does this mean that you'll stop being mean to Zayn, mum?"

Her eyes locked with mine and I saw happiness, which I hadn't seen in a very long time.

"Yea, honey. I finally decided it wasn't worth to fuss over you dating him. It's your life and you can choose to do whatever with it. And I will have to trust your actions."

"You had a very long talk with dad...didn't you mum?"

She smiled.

"Yeah, sweetie and he talked some sense into me. I don't want to lose you. And I was losing you by putting down Zayn," she looked at Zayn, "I am sorry for the way I've treated you all these years, Zayn. I hope you can forgive me."

I looked at Zayn and I saw him smile.

"Yeah, I forgive you, Mrs. Baker," he said.

He kissed my forehead and then the top of Aisley's head.

"I'll be right back, love. You haven't eaten since Aisley was born, so I'm getting you something to eat," he whispered and then he left the room.

"We better get to see Aisley a lot. Do you hear me, Jillian?" my dad asked.

"I can try dad. You know, with Aisley being the Zillian baby--" but my mum cut me off by asking, "Zillian baby?"

"It's Zayn and Jillian merged together; Zillian."

"Oh well, continue with what you were saying."

"With Aisley being the Zillian baby, it will be really hard to get out of the house without being attacked by fans and paparazzi."

"Then I guess that means we'll have to come to your house, now won't we?" my dad asked.

"I guess so. Just call ahead of time so I can clean up any messes at the boys have made."

I saw my parents smile at me. Then the topic completely changed.

"So when's the wedding?" my mum asked.

--------

K so, when the wedding chapters come up, please bear with me. I can't remember how many chapters it takes to get through it all, but just bear with it.

I promise you'll like it

vote/comment/share

-Ari Horan-