How Did I Get Myself Into This?

"Let me out! Dammit Ramon, let me out!" I screamed as I pounded on the tall oak door. That little prick locked me in my room, orders from his "master" Saddler. 

"Let me out!"

I soon gave up. I was trapped in this room. The door was locked, as were the windows. The windows in here would not break either. I discovered that after I threw a lamp at one of them. Somehow, I managed to cut my hand on one of the broken shards.

Clutching my bleeding hand, I sank to the floor, leaning against a wall. Darkness shrouded me. How long had I been here? It felt like days though it could not have been more than a few hours.

I was starting to fall asleep when the sound of footsteps brought me back. I was fully awake and alert now. I did not move. I sat there, staring at the door. The lock clicked and the door opened.

Ramon walked in, by himself surprisingly. I met his gaze as he walked closer to my form. He crouched down beside me. He looked at my hand, then to the broken lamp, and then to my dress. I had torn a strip of fabric off to wrap my hand. Ramon took my hand and finally spoke.

"Amor, what have you done?" he asked softly.

"I tried to leave. You lock me in here like a prisoner. Did you expect anything else?" I answered.

"I would not need to lock you in here if you would stay in the castle," Ramon argued.

"You are afraid I will run away? Or is Saddler afraid he will lose his little science project," I retorted. Ramon was silent. He was thinking carefully about his answer.

"My dear, I do not want you hurt. You know the dangers outside these walls," he said carefully.

"The only real dangers to me outside these walls are the dogs. You know as well as I that the villagers would not hurt me. I believe there are more dangers inside your walls than out," I replied.

"You cannot leave!" he suddenly shouted. I flinched at the sudden outburst. "You are mine!"

"Am I? Am I anymore?" I questioned. He did not respond. It was very much apparant I had struck a nerve. Ramon stomped to the door and turned around to face me one more time.

"Do not try to leave again mi amor. Next time there will be severe consequences," Ramon warned. Then he slammed the door shut and once again I was left in darkness. I remained slouched against the wall.

"How did I get myself into this?" I quietly said to myself. Tears pricked my eyes. However, I refused to let them fall. Soon, exhaustion took over and I fell into a deep slumber.

______________________________________________________

I quickly awoke to the sound of slamming doors. Footsteps  were quickly moving toward my room. I got to my feet and backed away from the door. I had barely made it a foot away when the bedroom door was opened with extreme force.

Ramon entered, as did two other males. The eldest one had gray hair and wrinkles on his face and was a bit on the chubby side. The other male, a blonde muscular man. A former soldier, I believe. Ramon, well, was maybe four foot and eleven inches. Very short for a twenty year old. They were an odd group to say the least.

"Amor, dear, it is time for your injections," the eldest male, Saddler, said as he approached me.

"No, get away from me," I countered. This time I was going to put up a fight. Saddler chuckled darkly.

"I have no patience for your games today. Krauser, take the girl," he demanded.  The blonde man moved towards me and I will admit, I panicked. Krauser grabbed me by the waist and I, without thinking, punched him in the mouth. It did not hurt him, but he was surprised. I took the opportunity. Prying him from my waist, I dodged Saddler and Ramon and ran from the room.