Chapter Five

Christopher Pov

Christopher Pov

She laughs and hugs a man called 'Daddy'.

Moving past him, everyone stops and... THEY LOOK AT ME!

Oh, what do I... How?... What do I do?

"Guys, this is Christopher. You can call him Chris. He's my boyfriend."

She smiles a lot, and stand right by me.

'Daddy' walks up to me, and smiles. He puts his hand in front of me, and I look at Kate...Linn.

What do I Do?

I think she heard my brain talking because she told me to hold it?

I hold it, and he moves our hands up and down and up and down and up and down.

He holds my hand really tight, so I do it too. I think I hurt him, because his hand didn't squeeze back again.

I look at him, and he smiles more, and let go of my hand.

"A firm handshake for a strong, confident man."

I don't know what he said, but I think it was good because he called me a man. I like being the man. I'M SO SOOOO GROWN!

After we eat, people were leaving. 'Dad' said,

"That was an amazing dinner Katelyn. Well, I gosta go now. I got nigger-itis. "

What is that? Is he dying?

Before I could ask, everyone left out the door. Once they gone, Kate... Linn started with the dishes.

"I.... I I dry?"

I ask.

She turn to me and smiles extra hard. She puts her arms around my neck, making me hang my head down. Woooooooooooooww.. She...

"You... Your.. You're everything."

Her eyebrows go to each other.

"What do you mean?"

"I KNOW THAT SONG!!!"

Laughing, she nods.

"You are... Everything... Perfect like.. More than that beautiful Kate...Linn."

"I think the same thing when I look at you. How did I get lucky enough to have such a beautiful man inside and out?"

"I'm... I'm beautiful?"

"You're More Than That."

(Anyone know that Trey Songz song? It's gon be just more than that!? Guess not..)

Published

December 18, 2016

TWO DAYS UNTIL MY BIRTHDAY!! IMMA FINALLY BE 16!

LITTY LIT 🔥🔥🔥🔥

I know it's been awhile, but I'm     just writing for this and the Watching series.

I love you everyone. 😍😘😗💝💖💞

- Nih 👄💄💎👙